Levi

Im being carried away by another smoke figure but I have no clue who it is! I start to scream for Max when the figure gets tackled. It was Max! I was dropped hard to the ground as Max was kneeling over the figure, both of them still in faded form. The other figure reaches up to take off his hood revealing his blond, shaggy hair that covers his left eye brow. He has hair like most teenage boys.. The whip to the side as I like to call it. He had bright blue eyes and had small freckles across the bridge of this nose and under his eyes.
"Levi!!" Max shouts at him, taking off his hood.
They bro-hug and Levi looks over at me.
"So who's the chick?" He asks with a smirk.
"The chick" Max says sarcastically, "has a name!"
"Whoa dude no need to be so defensive!" Levi laughs and steps over to me.
"She's not bound yet is she?" He said circling around me. I felt so uncomfortable! I just stood there awkwardly, blushing.
"No she's not, she just got her yesterday." Max replied.
Levi looks me in the eyes.
"So what's your name?"
I was silent for a few seconds. He raised on eye brow and made a "hmm" noise like he was waiting for my answer.
"I'm Amber!" I finally found the words to spit out.
He turned back around to Max.
Levi nudged Max in the side and smiles at him.
"O-oh! Amber! This is my best friend Levi. Levi this is Amber!" I moved my waved with my 4 fingers at him. He walked back to me and threw his arm around my shoulder. A little stunned I blushed and didn't know what to say or
Do! Max pulled me away from Levi and back into his arms. Levi chuckled and smiled.
"Ahh I see what's going on here!"
"Oh shut up Levi!" Max said jokingly.
We started walking back in the direction of Forge, Max's arm still around my shoulder. Levi stopped and looked at Max and I.
" I'll race you!" He said with a smirk.
"Dude I can't just leave amb-" he was cut off as I cut in front of him putting his hood over his head. "Go!" I said smiling. "Haha! I like this chick!" Levi said, putting his hood over his head, turning into a smokey outline of himself.