Part 1-5 - END

Jungkook :(

⚠️Okay I'm not good with 3rd person's POV

⚠️Okay I'm not good with 3rd person's POV. 😌⚠️
🚫I TOTALLY SUCK 😅🚫

Laying on his bed, staring on the last message he received from his man suddenly tears fell off again. He doesn't want to act like a brat in times like this, he clearly knew that Yoongi is only doing this for his sake but he doesn't want it, he doesn't want to be separated from the older one. He hates his self for acting like a brat but he can't help it. He loves Yoongi so much and the idea of being apart from each other scares him so much.

2 months, some might say it's only 2 months but for him that's too long. He got up and went outside, hailed a taxi and asked the driver to bring him to the airport as fast as he can. He doesn't want to be separated to Yoongi like this, he told his self to be strong, when he arrives at the airport fortunately he saw Yoongi, the older one was about to go to the security so he shouted Yoongi's name as loud as he can and thankfully the older one heard it.

They ran and embraced each other.

"You came"

"Of course dummy. I don't want you to go to the other side of the world while we're not okay , sorry for making you cry hyung, sorry for saying mean things to you and for being selfish . I love you so much you know that. I don't want this but if you think this is the best thing to do then I'll endure it. I'll wait for you."

" I love you too baby. I know we'll get through this. Take care of yourself okay? Take care of mom and dad for me as well."

" I will. "

Then both of them parted with a kiss.

Missing hours 😢😢

End of Part 1

___________________________________________

Note: Hi babies, so this is the end of the 1st part. I really hope you enjoyed it so far. See ya next time.