WHITE WOLF

I see everyone freeze, Bella starts crying "Where is she?!" I run out with Bella and Jacob following plus my family. When we get to Alex I fall to the ground "Alex what have I done" I sob, 'wait a second I'm half vampire my blood can heal her' I bite my wrist and open her mouth just a little bit. "Kaylee what are you doing?!" I give her my blood I see her eyes flutter "Kaylee" I jump and go into her arms "I thought I lost you" I cried "It's ok I'm still here" Alex looks behind me, I turn and see Bella and Jacob behind behind me.

"Alexandria Katerina Swan and Kaylee Andrea Swan! What the hell happened?!" She looked at me then alex and back to me. "I told Alex something and she flipped out and ran but when I catched up to her she was on the ground unconscious" I say. "Well learn to watch out for her" I flinch "You dont know how it is to not have your parents or siblings, because when I thought Alex was dead I was bout to die myself!" I scream and I then regret it.

"I'm sorry Bella I didn't mean it" all of a sudden there's a crack I wince "Jake is it a full moon?" He nods "Shit Alex get back to the house Jakey help me" he nods but alex talks back. "I want to help you" I shake my head "Your a vampire my bites are lethal to you, so no Jake can help me" she whines but I glare at her making her leave with everyone else.

When Jake got me far enough into the wood I said "Jake I haven't told anyone yet but there's a curse on me and I will stay wolf, tell Alex I love her" he nods and I turn into a wolf.

Alex's POV

I get back to the mansion with Bella when Jacob comes back crying I run to him "Jakey what's wrong" he picks me up. "Well um Kaylee won't be back for a long time now" I cry "Wh... Why?!" I see him shake somewhat. "Well um there was a curse put on her by the witches that took her and if she ever returned to New Orleans the next full moon she stays a wolf forever" I turn to Davina.

"You!" I say in a hateful tone "You better reverse that spell you put on my cousin" she nods "I can try I have hurt you guys a lot so I will try my best" I feel a single tear fall down my cheek. "Are you ready to do this?" Davina asks, I nod "yes I want my best friend back" we start the spell.

Kaylee's POV

I was running in the woods somewhere when all of a sudden I felt myself changing 'What the'. I turn back to human, I hear a shuffle from behind me. I whip around and see Jacob with a blanket, he wraps it around my body "What... how did I turn human again" I asked and shivered making him pick me. "Lets just say Alex is a Bad-Ass" hi smirks and I giggle and snuggle into his chest and pass out.

I wake up to someone yell my name, I turn to the voice and see Bells and Alex run to where me and Jake where. "I thought I lost you" Alex said to me I hug her and turn to Bella "Kaylee Andrea Swan why the hell did you not tell me" I flinch at her saying my middle name. "Maybe because I bloody hell didn't want to" I yell "Its hard enough finding out who my family is and then having Alex almost die on me!" I scream. I see Elijah look at me with sad eyes I put my head down.

A couple hours later...

I was in the spare room sleeping with Alex on the bed when I wake up to people yelling. "Who is this girl Elijah?" I start heading to the stairs "For all we know she could be a threat to Hope" I went to go to my room when the floorboard creaked. They both turn their heads to me I go to leave and I see Klaus in front of me "Who are you!" he yells. "If you want to know about me my name Is Kaylee Andrea Swan I am a tribrid half wolf, witch, and vampire" I scream "I was taken at birth by a bunch of witches and grew up in a place called Forks"

"And I'm pretty sure I am yours and Hayley's daughter that was stolen at birth" I say to Klaus

Should I put Kaylee and MJ together and put Alex and Kaleb together