THE TRUTH

"What do you mean 'I'm yours and Hayley's daughter' " he ask confused

"I mean I am y'alls daughter that was stolen by a coven of witches and so was your neice Alex but she can tell you her story" I see Hayley start crying and hope runs to me and hugs me "I thought I lost you"

"I'm Alex Katerina Swan, I'm the daughter of Elijah Mikaelson and Katherine Petrova" I see everyone gasp "Just Like Kaylee I was also taken at birth by the witches and we were both sent to live with the Swan's" I look down "Imma go to bed" I walk back to the spare bedroom.

When I get dressed for bed I hear a knock on the door "Kaylee can I come in" I hear klaus say on the other side of the door. I unlocked it and hug Klaus "I have not had a mom or a dad in 13 years" I start sobbing in his shoulder

After me and Klaus talked to each other for a while it was time for dinner "Let's go eat" I nod and go in his arms, I have not felt comfort in such a long time.

When we get downstairs I see Hope and Alex playing and Bella and Jake talking to my family. I get out of my arms and run to Alex and Hope, they turn to see me and I hug them.

After we ate Bella looked at Jake and he nods "Alex Kaylee, me and Jake need to get back to Forks" Bella says apologetically to me me and Alex "I need to get ready for the wedding" I nod and hug her.

"See ya Lil' Monsters" Jake says hugging us, I kiss him on the cheek "Bye big monster" me and Alex say at the same time giggling. When they left I had stayed with Alex and Hope, when it was time for dinner. "Umm I don't eat this stuff" Alex looks at me and rolls her eyes "Wanna go hunting Kaylee" I nod and walk out with Alex.

When we got back to the French Quarter after feeding on a couple animals I went to the bedroom. I layed down in the bed "Kaylee do you have the feeling like we dont belong here" Alex says. "Ya" I say picking up a picture frame of Hope and her family "It upsets me that 7 years later we're just now meeting our family" I hear a knock at the door.

I turn and see Marcel standing "I know how it feels to feel like your not really welcomed" I look at Hope and sit down. "You can sit down Marcel" he sits down in front of me and Alex.

"A long time ago before I became a vampire, I was abused by the governor" "One day I was getting whipped, when I grabbed a apple and threw it at the guys arm" "I did not notice three people were watching till one of them threw an apple at the guy killing him" "I didn't have a name back then till one of the guys had named me Marcellus, he had taken care of me ever since that day" "One night while I was at a bar a fire had started I didn't know I had vampire blood in my system so I was sure I was gonna die, but I had came back to life to see that all the Mikaelsons had left me there to die"

I look at Alex and we hug him "I'm so sorry that happened" I say hugging him "You two should get some rest" we nod and lay in bed. He tucks us in to bed and kisses our forehead "Night Lil Warrior's" he walks out.

The next morning I woke up to my phone going off, I get out of bed and put on some lounge clothes I get out Alex a matching outfit. I go down and go up to Marcel and sit on his lap, I see everyone give us looks except for Rebekah. I'm guessing she heard it all yesterday "Marcel what are you doing with my daughter?!" Klaus says.

I look at Klaus then to Marcel, noticing that they were giving glares to each other "Kaylee and Alex had trouble sleeping last night so I told them a story" Alex comes down in the outfit I put out for her I smile" she goes and sits next to me on Marcels lap. "What is there to do in the quarter?" Alex asks.