Chapter 1

YOUR P.O.V
My name is (Y/N), i'm 17 years old. Im a new student in a school named Cross Academy, I have (color) hair, (color) eyes, Im not all that tall, and I am kinda shy but I am friendly. I take sympathy on people's problems a'lot, and I don't like fighting. I don't like getting mad either, because I scare people for some reason when I am. I am a Tsundere type.
I used to live with my parents in (place), but now i left to start school on my own. I enrolled here because i heard it was a nice boarding school, and i hear the school is home to very nice people too, i only supported myself coming here because my parents were too far away to send me to school. Ive always wanted to try life on my own, and i guess now's my chance, because I've been with my parents all my life, and they were too over-protective...thats why i have few friends, but now, i can test myself to do more, and i hope i have more friends.

No ones P.O.V
(Y/N)'s first day of school wasn't including classes, she was just busy getting adjusted and making a map of the school and the dorms, and she promised to start classes the next day. She spent most of the day wandering around the school and checking things out.

YOUR P.O.V
I started walking around almost everywhere, i didn't attend class today, i wanted to know about the surroundings of the school and i wanted to know a few people already here.
I walked by a fountain, which was really nice, it had Swans on it, and i like Swans. I was too busy looking at the fountain that i felt like i bumped into someone, we both fell in the opposite direction.
"Ow..." I sighed, since i landed on my butt, and it hurt, then i realised what i had done.
"Oh my God, im so sorry!" I yelped, as i gained clear vision, i was staring at this yellow-haired girl, holding her head. I crawled towards her, trying to help her up.
"Oh thats okay, it was my fault. I wasn't looking at where i was going...sorry" she said smiling. As we got up, she held out her hand, " My names Temari, whats yours? " she asked still smiling. " My names (Y/N)..." I smiled back, and shook the hand she offered,
" so you're the new student huh? " Temari asked me...so she knew about me, cool.
"Uh, yeah...i am" giving a lazy shrug, She smiled...
Well i suppose i have a new friend now, yes!
" So do you know your dorm room yet?" Temari asked me as i was just dusting myself off, " Uhm, no actually, i was to busy to ask...i wasn't signed into one yet." I told her, which made me remember how stupid i was for not asking anyone today...crap.
"thats okay, you can stay with me for the night if you want, i don't have a roommate yet, so i can share my room." She beamed at me, which took me totally by suprise, ~wow, she really is nice~ i thought. "Really? You would let me stay for the night!?" I exclaimed,
"Sure, we can be friends after all right?" She said, making me smile.
" Thanks a'lot " i said awkwardly, scratching the back of my head, " No Problem" she smiled back.
Well, this was turning out well, i thought as i followed her back into the dorm...finally, a friend.