Chapter 3

YOUR P.O.V
Meanwhile, i was still thinking why all those Night Class students were so suspicious, and the people in the Day Class were so...........normal. I was to buried in my thoughts that i realised everyone had gone already. "Great" i muttered in complete annoyance, i was about to leave, when i heard a girl's voice call me. I turned around and saw her running towards my direction. "Hey! Your supposed to be--------" she cut off, approaching me from a run into a slow walk, " Wait, you're the new student right?" She asked, i nodded. " Oh Hi, my name's Yuki" she said with a smile extending a hand, i shook it. " My name's (Y/N).....and yeah, i'm the transferee student." I said trying to sound intimidating.
"Do you already have a dorm?" She asked me raising her eyebrow. I shook my head slightly. "Oh thats ok, I'll direct one for you." She said happily, i smiled in reply.
She started walking away, she turned her head indicating i needed to follow, so i did.

NOBODY 'S P.O.V
"We're going to the Chairmans office, so we can collect a form to get you your own room in the Day Class Dormitory" Yuki said while they were walking. They were approaching the entrance of the Day Class when Yuki saw something behind a tree she passed by.
"Hey you! Show yourself!" She exclaimed, moving in front of (Y/N).
The figure, stepping out from behind the tree was a tall, silver-haired, violet-eyed, pleasant looking boy, who looked at Yuki and frowned. "Zero? What the hell do you think you're doing!!! Creeping up on us like that, you might scare our new transferee." Yuki exclaimed, with (Y/N) still behind her.

YOUR P.O.V
I looked from behind Yuki's shoulder, and whoever this guy was, He wasn't pleased at what Yuki said about him creeping on up on me and her. " What the hell do you think You're doing...i was resting not stalking you like some jealous school girl" He said, still frowning at Yuki. "Oh........sorry Zero" She sighed, laughing scratching her head in embarrassment. ~Zero......thats a nice name~, i thought to myself.
Zero rolled his eyes in annoyance, then looked at me calmly, I averted my eyes in embarrassment. "Where are you going?" He asked, "To the Chairmans office, We're getting a dorm room for her" Yuki said, stepping aside so i couldn't hide behind her.
"What do you me WE'RE getting a dorm for her" Zero said. " Since you're here, your coming with us now." Yuki concluded raising a finger. "Fine" Zero replied as he walked towards Yuki. We started to make our way to this Chairman's office, with Zero walking behind us.