Chapter 2

YOUR P.O.V
I woke up early this morning, feeling a'little excited and nervous for class today. I looked around, i couldn't find Temari anywhere, so i got up about to approach the door when the bathroom door opened. "Oh, you're awake, Good Morning!" Temari smiled, her hair wet and wrapped in a yellow towel, wearing what i assumed was the school uniform. " I looked through your luggage if you don't mind, and i couldn't find a uniform so i got you one this-morning, its in the wardrobe" she said blow-drying her hair, i looked inside the wardrobe, and yeah, i found it. The uniforms were nice here, compared to my old school, it was black, my favourite color...and it was just my size. Temari stepped out of the bathroom and approached me and gave me my towel, "C'mon, go get a shower, lets attend class together." She smiled, i smiled back heading for the shower.
The clock was pushing 7:30, which made me a'little jumpy, wondering if we were going to be late, so after a quick, warm bath, i put on the uniform Temari got me and we both made our way into class.
I followed Temari to our classroom, we got in, i took a seat beside her, and we were just in the nick of time to catch the teacher stepping through the front door of the classroom, which made me sigh in relief to the point that we weren't late, ~i should fix a time table~ i thought to myself.
"Good morning class, did you all have a nice vacation?" The teacher beamed at us all, everyone responded, smiling and chattering about how they spent their Summer.
"Ah, i see we have a new student here" the teacher exclaimed, making me jump, i stared down at him, and everyone turned their heads, so i swallowed my anxiety and stood up.
"Uh, ...I'm (Y/N), Hi" i said trying to give a friendly smile, and everyone smiled back and said hi too, relieving me that i didn't have to say anymore, so i sat back down as class began to start.
We listened for some time, then at the end of the day, we got out of class and i followed Temari to perhaps another part of the school.
There was a crowd there, which made we wonder about what was going on. "Temari, whats going on?" I asked a'little confused about almost everything. "We can finally see the Night Class students again, I've waited all Summer to see their faces again" she said being excited about everything. "Night Class?" I asked again, "They're the students in Cross Academy who have their classes at night time, and~Here they Come!" She cut off, cheering like the other students did, i looked, and saw a gate open...Revealing other students, in white uniforms, and they looked a'lot more mature that most of the students here. ~these are the people they're cheering for...they look pretty normal to me~ i thought, giving a confused frown, but i had to say, they were all kinda attractive.
One of those students then stepped out of the other side of the gate, waving at all the other cheering students, he had Blonde hair, blue eyes, and he was a'little shorter than all the others.
"Hello girls, did you miss me?" He exaggerated, and all the girls cheered, he began to walk out of the gate, and the others followed. I looked on, trying to figure out why they these students were cheering for them, its not like they were too different from the others here. I was too busy thinking that i didn't realise that the guy all the girls were cheering for was already in front of me.
"Hello there missy, I haven't seen you before, you must be new here" he smiled, lifting my head with his fingers cupping my chin. ~help~ i thought swallowing hard, so this dude was really pervy, how gross can this possibly get?
" uh, yeah i g-guess" i said trying not to be too nervous, i looked to the left without moving my head, seeing all the girls frowning at me and complaining about this dude touching me.....ew.
Before i could say another word, the guy backed up, giving a weird scared face...~who could possibly be---, my thoughts were cut off, when i heard another voice behind me.
" Aidou, do show some respect to the new girl, she does not know you." The voice said, calm tone in it though...and hand on my shoulder......I turned around slowly, and saw another guy...he was tall, brown hair, crimson coloured eyes, and he was wearing the same uniform as the other "Night Class" students. ~ he's attractive~ i thought, perhaps he was the....nicest? How should i know?

" uh, thank you." I said, trying to sound greatfull, trying to smile to make it more obvious.
" you're welcome, may i ask you your name" he said. "Uhm, my name's (Y/N)." I said, still smiling. "Thats a nice name..." He said gently, brushing away a few strands of hair away from my face... I felt i was blushing deeply...~geez, what? Well, at least he's nice~ i thought.
" I am Kaname Kuran, head of the Night Class students", he said. " Uh, pleasure to m-meet you." I said, gulping down as much anxiety i could. Before i could say another word, i heard a loud sound of a whistle blow.
I looked behind me and saw a girl with the same uniform as mine, she had brown hair, and she wasn't much taller as i was...and she had this sash around her left arm with some sort of symbol on it, maybe of some importance.
" Okay! Its past the Day Class curfew, all of you now go back to your dorms!" She shouted, waving her arms at the students of the "Day Class"....so i'm a Day Class student, i get everything now. She turned and smiled at the Night Class, " You can go" she said...still smiling, it gave me a conclusion that she was..........childish?
Thank you Yuki, for your hard work" Kaname said, turning his smile towards her, and started to walk away. "I will see you again, (Y/N)" he said, and with that, he continued to walk towards our dorm...i waved goodbye.
There was something odd about him that i couldn't figure out...he was, weirdly nice.
And not all guys are like that................nah, maybe I'm just over thinking things, but even still, it was weird.