Chapter 2

We are almost there. My leg has been feeling fine so far. I wonder if everything has fully healed up. Time will tell I guess.

Zac: Doing alright hun?

Jake: Yeah, feels normal.

Zac: Good. One more block, wanna race?

Jake: Ehhhh. I don't kn-

I take off in a full blown sprint. It has been a while since I have done this.
Zac is catching up quick. I can hear him gaining on me. I push a bit harder waiting to feel a deep burn in my leg. Nothing is felt.
We arrive at the front door of the cafe painting and out of breath.

Zac: Holy shit. Your a lot faster than I remember.

Jake: Or your just a lot slower

I wink at Zac and in return he gives me a cute smile. Both of us take a second to calm down. Zac holds the door open for me and as soon as I walk in I smell the warm, welcoming smell of fresh brewed coffee.

I order a standard cup of coffee along with a raisin bagel while Zac ordered some foo foo fairy weird drink that I could barely pronounce the name of.

Finished and refreshed, we leave the cafe and decide to take a long walk around,
back to the house. The trail takes you through the woods and is just beautiful all in all.

As we enter the woods a calm, nice breeze, blows through the forest. Walking deeper in Zac takes us off the trail to a spot he said was really pretty.

We arrive at the spot. He was right. There was a small stream. A grass patch. Flowers. Just all in all a gorgeous spot.
Next thing I know I am swept off of my feet and gently pushed to the ground.
Zac is on top of me giving me a deep lustful look. He then starts kissing at my neck, moving up to my mouth where we then sat making out for a solid ten minutes.

Zac: Love you baby.

Jake: Love you more hun.

Zac: c'mon, get up. Let's go back to the house. We can finish all this up there.