Chapter Two ●

{No POV}

The next day greeted Adrien much lighter.

He was having a fairly good day, he had woken up on time, and Plagg hadn't been very fussy about camembert so far primarily because they were not at home.

He also managed to make it to school on time and Miss Bustier while frustrated to no end by Marinette's appearant lack of focus that was supposedly because of him led to him and Alya switching seats so that he sat next to Marinette.

Which actually worked out great for the most part except for the fact Lila started at the decision and claimed her tinnitus was acting up lately and asked to be seated next to him since he could help her catch up on whatever she missed during the lecture the best.

Marinette seemed to tense at that moment but only Chloe, Alya, Nino, and him seemed to notice.

Surprisingly Chloe had been the one to speak up when Marinette made to stand up awkwardly.

"Actually Miss Bustier, I have no problem helping Lila out with the work! The seat next to me is open since Sabrina and Max started their dual enrollment, so it works out without any more seat changes that way right?"

"Well yes, that is more convinient... and you do have the third best grades in class consistently. Alright, Lila please have a seat next to Chloe. Now let's all focus back on the lesson!" Miss Bustier said with a smile.

After Lila changed seats everything got peaceful again for everyone including him except for Chloe, Nathaniel, and Lila.

But Adrien and Marinette  remained unaware of the happenings nearby.

Nathaniel on the off hand observed and listened in on the happenings between the new desk mates and drew said happenings skillfully in case anything should happen that it needed to be revealed.

"Thank you for all your help Chloe! It means a lot to me!" Said Lila with a smile.

Chloe glared at her knowingly.

"Cut the bullshit Lila, I'm the Queen Bitch of the school. I know a liar and a bitch when I see one and you are a terrible combination of both." Chloe said seriously as she focused primarily on writting both her own notes and notes for Lila.

"W-what are you talking about?" Questioned Lila sweating a bit nervously.

Chloe sighed in annoyance.

"I mean to warn you to stop attacking Dupain-Cheng. It's been four fucking years now, get over whatever it is that you don't like about her and move on.You will regret it deeply. Especially if she gets akumatized because of you." Chloe warned harshly knowing quite well that Marinette did gymnatics and MMA to mastery of both and even a bit of fencing as children since Chloe had been in those classes as well.

Lila smirked evilly.

"Oh yeah? How would I regret what would bring me great pleasure?" Lila said evilly.

Chloe smirked far more sinisterly than Lila thought possible.

"There's two sayings that I discovered to be true a couple years ago. Karma is a bitch and the quietest people are often the most lethally dangerous. I'm being merciful and advising you to lay off Dupain-Cheng before someone ends up seriously injured or worse, dead.It hasn't happened yet with the akumas or Hawk Moth but it could happen." Chloe said just before the bell rang.

Chloe smirked at Lila's pissed off expression and shoved the second set of notes into the girl's chest.

"Have fun studying for the quiz tomorrow on today's lesson." Chloe said viciously before walking out of the classroom.