Chapter Five ●

{No POV}

Marinette smirked as she looked satisfied from the eiffel tower as the town started crawling with her pets.

'Perfect... simply perfect... Now all that's left is to move onto the next item on my list!' She thought evilly as she snickered wickedly.

She tapped her staff against the tower flooring below her and the tower changed magically into a castle.

"Hmm... There's something missing... Ah yes, what is a Queen without her King!" Laughed Marinette.

"I also need to get myself a servant. It's a bit boring to do everything by myself! Decisions, Decisions..." Said Marinette viciously happy as she walked out of her castle and whistled elegantly.

Lila Rossi as her pet immediately coming to stand at attention in front of her.

"Bring me Jagged Stone and the most educated member of your ever growing pack! Your queen bores without a minstrel and a servant!" Marinette instructed lazily.

The beast howled in acceptance and went off to do as told.

So, Marinette went back into her palace and sat on her throne before smirking.

'Feels good to finally get my way!' She thought as she waved her staff and pink smoke formed various screens to appear in front of her.

"What will the heroes do when they realized their precious perfect Ladybug won't be coming to save the city?" Marinette mused before laughing out loud.

Lila then returned and dropped off a frightened Jagged Stone and a promptly bowing monster from Lila's growing pack.

Marinette smiled elegantly at Jagged.

"Relax Mister Stone, I only wish to make you my minstrel." Marinette revealed before tapping her staff on the ground.

Fang appeared and Jagged agreed to do it when Marinette explained that a minstrel is a royal musician.

-With Chat Noir and Others-

"What do you mean Ladybug is the one that got akumatized? Marinette is the one akumatized!" Alya said frantic.

Fu sighed.

"Sadly, Marinette is Ladybug... I am unsure of what is happening, but she allowed herself to get akumatized. She did it willingly which means she's most likely the one in control right now. She is a very strong girl... I have no doubts she is a wonderful Ladybug and even now won't be using her miraculous for any of her evil deeds, but she is also an extremely dangerous Akuma. Chat Noir alone won't be enough to stop Marinette and save her from her own inner darkness, although he will be key." Fu explained as he led them into a classroom.

"You will all have to work together to bring the light of happiness back into Marinette..."

"But how?"

Fu smiled and opened the Miraculous Box to them and placed it on the table.

"Miss Cesaire, I believe you will neeed this." Said Fu handing Alya the fox pendant.

"Miss Bourgeois, I believe you will need this!" Fu continued, handing Chloe the bee hairpin.

"Miss Couffeine, I believe this should help you be able to help your friends." Fu said handing Juleka a panjas bracelet.

"Lastly, but not least, Mister Lahiffe... I believe you will be needing this." Said Fu taking off the turtle bracelet from his arm and handing it to Nino.

Suddenly, the kwamis flew out.

"Hello again Alya! Good to see you!" Greeted Trixx with a smile.