001. party at kenzie's

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ episode one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

(party at kenzie's)

"party at Kenzie's everyone her parents are out of town for the weekend, everyone's invited" a young blonde yelled as he ran down the hall.

It was Friday and the school bell had just dismissed everyone.

"Johnny stop" a skinny brunette whined as she tackled him, "I said only invite a few people not the whole school" she laughed,

he turned grinning at her. "listen kenz, this is just a few people" he beckoned. "I haven't started telling the students at the school down the road yet"

she sighed, giggling at her friend. "party starts at 6, be there on time" she demanded before swinging her bag over her shoulder and leaving the school premises.

Johnny watched her leave before joining a tall curly brown haired boy, with whom he walked home with. "your coming to Kenzie's tonight, right Hayden?" Johnny asked tapping his friends on the back.

"you know how I feel about parties john" Hayden sighed.

"yes, but we really need to get u laid mate" Johnny chuckled at his own joke. "just meet me at Kenzie's at 6.30"

Johnny then parted off from Hayden leaving him to walk to his house alone.

it was autumn and the leafs where changing colour and the cooler nights began to set in, that still didn't stop Connor Finnerty from attending the party of the year, in fact his first party.

Connor was getting ready at his house, determined to change his social status after tonight, he was known as the that boy that was the outsider but tonight he was going to live it up and let loose for the first time.

Mackenzie had set up and got dressed, she was gracefully dressed in a short tight silver dress, she had found it in the catalogue sale last year, but if you asked her she would have said it was this seasons limited addition  and nobody would even debate it.

the fairy lights on her patio lit up meaning the night was setting in, she poured herself a red solo cup of  cocktail she bought fresh from the bar down town.

and soon the first guests began to arrive.

Jayden Bartels and Annie Leblanc being among them, Jayden was a stick thin girl with light brown hair cut into a bob which sat just past her shoulders, she was wearing a black skin tight dress which stopped midway on the thigh. Annie too was thin with dark brown hair which also sat at her shoulders, she was less confident with a book clenched in her arms. these two girls didn't attend the school Mackenzie did, that was when Kenzie had witnessed what Johnny was talking about, he knew anyone and everyone.

Annie scurried off to a quieter room, understandably, the music was extremely loud in the living room, where the party was based, the walls were even shaking.

Johnny and Hayden were among the next large group to arrive, Johnny instantly grabbing them an alcoholic beverage and heading to the dance floor, towards Mackenzie, leaving Hayden alone yet again.

the noise for him wasn't the most overwhelming thing in there, but what was, was his ex girlfriend grinding up against another boy from another school.

this infuriated him, causing him to leave the living room swiftly and locking himself in Mackenzie's study, tears threatened at his tear ducts.

"too noisy" a soft voices chimed from behind him.

Hayden looking down, sniffed before turning around to face a very gorgeous young girl with a book open on her lap.

"yes, parties aren't my thing" he stated.

"mine either" she smiled back him.

"want a drink?" she asked, waving around a bottle of liquor.

"sure" he nodded sinking into the sofa next to her.

"so?" she started.

"Hayden"

"so. Hayden, let me guess your friend brought you along" the brown haired girl guessed.

"yeh, some attempt to get me laid" Hayden chuckled.

she laughed.

"I'm Annie, by the way"

"nice to meet you Annie" he smiled goofily.

Connor had just arrived and the music was louder, the room was more crowded and it stank; a mixture of sweat and alcohol. ew. not a good mix.

A girl danced her way over to Connor swinging her arms around his neck.

"hey want to dance?" she slurred her words.

"sure" he said chuckling at her drunkenness, almost feeling bad for her knowing she would suffer tomorrow morning.

"I'm Connor" he shouted to her over the music.

she smiled, "cute, I'm not telling you mine just in case we hook up and you become obsessed" she exclaimed.

"you talk from experience" he pointed out. "well trust me I'm not planning on sleeping with you" he continued.

"oh, are you gay? taken? those would be the only reasons you wouldn't want to" she laughed.

"neither actually, just dont think that's the way to do it" he said truthfully.

Johnny planning on leaving, as he had consumed enough and knew his limits went looking for Hayden and found him cuddling up to a girl whom was reading.

"Yo, Hayden lets go mate, you can sleep at mine" Johnny proclaimed.

Hayden looked at Annie, mentally asking to leave.

"its okay, I have to find my friend anyway" she stated.

"we'll come with" Hayden assured her, "come on John"

the three went looking for Jayden who was wrapped in the arms of an oh so familiar face, which belonged to Connor Finnerty.

"Connor?" Hayden said confused, he had never seen Connor this out of his comfort zone.

"ya'll know each other" Jayden slurred.

"Jay, this is Hayden and Johnny" Annie introduced.

"Anns this is Connor" Jayden said lightly punching Connor in the shoulder.

"Johnny!" Kenzie shouted as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm Kenzie by the way" she introduced herself.

"your the host, really nice party" Annie complimented.

"it is" Connor agreed.

"aww thank you" Kenzie cooed. "if ya'll are on your way out, thank you for coming it was nice meeting you all" she continued.

 "if ya'll are on your way out, thank you for coming it was nice meeting you all" she continued

[1,001 words]