004. wanna fuck?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ episode four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

(wanna fuck?)

A tall skinny blonde, walking to school, yet again, in the chilly autumn weather.

Planning out in his head what he should do for his up and coming birthday, this weekend.

Connor's parents have left him home alone, as his grandma has become gravely ill.

So he would be home alone for his birthday.

Not that he was complaining, his new found friends, love a good party, so that's exactly what they are going to do.

He stopped by a diner grabbing four freshly baked pastry's, they were wrapped up in a small bag.

He met Hayden at the front of school, soon they were joined by Johnny and Kenzie.

Connor opened the bag offering his friends a donut he had bought them all.

"Thanks mate" Johnny said grabbing one out the bag.

"It's my birthday this Friday" Connor sounded. "Wanna help me plan a party?"

"Yes" kenzie beamed slightly jumping and clapping.

———

Kenzie stood on the top of some step ladder, on her tip toes, plugging in the speakers and the lights.

Connor, tuning his phone to the speakers and sound testing.

Johnny and Hayden come through the door, carrier bags in hand, filled with every kind of food and drink for the local grocery store.

They'd been setting up for more then an hour now and all four were ready to start drinking.

Soon guests were arriving and the music was booming, the sweat from dancing teenagers had began so become the scent of the room.

Jayden arrived, gaining a smile on Connors face, after her bringing him coffee for his hangover last time, he had become rather happy she was his friend, she made her way over to him.

"Where's the alcohol?" She asked. Earning a chuckle from Connor.

"In the kitchen" he stated pointing towards a brightly lit white room.

"I'm not going alone, come with me" she exclaimed grabbing his hand and dragging him with her.

A part of the next large group to arrive was Annie, yet by her side was Asher, Hayden hadn't noticed her arrival yet and was third wheeling Johnny and Mackenzie.

"Hayden, your girlfriends just arrived she's in the living room" Mackenzie explained.

Hayden's head whipped around to see her sat with the black haired boy, whom was known to be her boyfriend.

"Listen Kenz, I don't have a girlfriend" Hayden over pronounced his words to get the message across.

As Hayden continued to watch at Annie and Asher, he noticed the tall boy begin to make a departure for the kitchen, for drinks. This was his chance.

Hayden walked swiftly perching himself next to Annie.

"Why'd you bring him" The curly brown haired boy said blankly.

This got Annie's attention, she learnt her knees closer to him, slightly brushing them against his, she traced her fingers along his collar bone over his t-shirt, Hayden becoming all to aware that she was very close to him.

"I brought him to make you jealous" she whispered in his ear before standing up.

Hayden gulped nervously watching her walk away.

Jayden yet again swaying her body around in a drunken state grabbed onto Connor.

"You heavily stated last time you wouldn't hook up with me" she started.

Connor chuckled in advance knowing what was about to happen.

Jayden tilted her head, checking him out.

"Wanna fuck?" She asked, her eyes opened in realisation. "Did I just say that?" She covered her mouth with her hand in shock and embarrassment.

Connor laughed, "I was gonna say yes"

She locked eye contact with him, standing on her tiptoes to reach his height, her hand placed on the back of his head, guiding his lips closer, his hands on her lower waste, pulling her into him, their lips met and soon their gentle, cautious kisses became hungry as they made their way to Connors room.

Mackenzie sipped on her cocktail, Johnny coming up behind her wrapping his arms around her.

"Hey John" she greeted him.

"Why so sad Mackenzie, thought you liked parties" Johnny slurred as he leant in towards her.

She slightly pushed him away.

"I'm really into this guy, but I don't think her knows" she started.

Johnny heart skipped a beat, thinking how it could possibly be him.

"We've been close friends for ages" she continued.

Johnny becoming more excited by the second.

"If he's here tonight you should tell him now" Johnny blurted out, scratching the back of his head in nervousness.

"He is here, thanks for the advice Johnny, I think I will" she beamed.

The green eyed boys face sank as she bounced over to Isaac, a boy in their math class, he was tall with dark hair and a contagious smile, understandable that she would find him attractive.

Isaac smiled at her leaning into kiss her, Johnny interrupted by pretending to trip and pouring his drink all over them, oh what jealousy can make you do.

[823 words]