#23

☆♡MeowMeow♡☆

Babe
Baby
BABE
Honey
Sweety
Lovely
YOU LIL BITCH!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU
WANT?

Buy me chicken nuggets

Really?

Please

Okay

Thanks babe 😗

Yeah, yeah

"I'M HERE!!" You heard Yoongi yell and you jumped out of bed to the loving room.

You jumped in his arms all excited bit your smile faded.

"Where are my nuggets?" You asked him disappointed.

"You didn't give me the money to buy them so I figured you didn't want them." He said with a deadpan face.

"Them why are you here?" You asked him with sass.

"To see you?"

"Get the fuck out of my apartment!!" You yelled at him.

"But-"

"You got 10 seconds boy."

"Wai-" you didn't let him finish and you hit him with the pillow you got from the couch. "So-sorry...sorry babe." He said and you stopped hitting him. "Am I forgiven?"

"Poor baby....biych if you don't get the fuck out I'm calling the cops!!" You yelled

"But-" and you started hitting him with the pillow again.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out." You said while hitting him and walking towards the door simuntaniously. Once he was outside the apartment took stopped hitting him and sighed. "Goodnight babe. I love you." You said and slammed the door in his face. You heard him chuckle on the other side and you smiled, opening the door for him and he walked in.

The next few hours were spent laughing and you two talking shit to each other until he had to leave.