Detective partners- chapter 7

Xiao Zhan's POV

It was 11 PM. We were still at the library. I was reading books in that library. In reality I was trying calm down my mind. My mind was continuously searching for something. I was totally surprised when I saw the lady. The way she talk, her behavior and her style, everything is almost like my childhood besti Wen Qin. I was shocked to know that the handwriting is too familiar to her. I wanted to learn more but it became to late and they entered the secret chamber. So I started reading books. Ahhh....indeed this library is really good. It contains books of all types like romance, hot,biology, detective, horror etc. But soon they came out of the room and Wen Qin left the place. After that I spent hours reading books here. I was only thinking how to identify Wen Qin. After I lost my parents, I had no friends. Even in college, friends tried to avoid me. I used to spend my time playing my favorite instrument, flute. I am really to think that the lady is none other than Wen Qin. Suddenly I remembered something. When we were young, we made a besti tattoo on our wrist.

So it is only the identity for Wen Qin to recognize

Ahhhh....it's too late. I am too tired. I want to go to my room. I stood up and was about to go, Zewu Jun accompanied me.
"How is your experience today in our library?" Zewu Jun asked.
"Fine, really nice. So many books are not even present in our doctor's library."
Then we left the library and headed towards our room. We again entered the same corridor. Oh God!!! Again the lights went off. This time I felt somebody standing behind the door of the corridor. I looked back and I found none perhaps this is my illusion. But after few seconds the lights were on. We again found a cramped paper before us. This time I took the cramped one. As I opened the paper, I got frozen for a moment. I started sweating heavily. My eyes popped out. It was the same handwriting and same ink is used. It was written,
YOU HAVE ONLY TWO OPTIONS. EITHER MAKE OUR PERSON FREE OR KILL HIM.
  Not only this but also there is a sign on the paper.

It was the same same on the letter given to my parents

  Suddenly Wang Yibo asked, " What is written this Time on the paper?"
  I was too shocked that I can't even speak a single word. Wang Yibo took the paper from me and looked into it. He is also speechless. Suddenly some words slipped from my lips.
  "It is the same symbol which was on the letter given to my parents. Is it means it is the letter from murder? Did the murder want to kill me like he did to my parents?"
"Xiao Zhan, don't be so scared. We are here to protect you." Zewu Jun said.
I somehow calm down myself and I gathered courage to speak.
"Are you guys from police department?"
Zewu Jun and Wang Yibo, both of them were shocked at once. When I didn't get reply, then I added,"Are you searching for the same person who gave this letter, I mean the criminal?"
"Yes" Zewu Jun said hesitantly.
"Canhelp you? I mean can I be a member of your investigation?" I asked hopping that Zewu Jun will allow me. Wang Yibo was about to interrupt but Zewu Jun gave me permission.
"Yes sure."
Wang Yibo looked at Zewu Jun in disbelief.
"Wang Yibo, don't suspect me that much. I too want to catch that person.  I will not leak your secrets. Besides I too want to take revenge of my parents death."
"Are you sure that the person is none other than your parents murder?" Wang Yibo asked  coldly.
"Yeah...if I guess right. So, from where will we start?"
"From Lanling Town."Zewu  Jun replied.
"Tomorrow we will introduce you about our another partner."
After that we returned to our room.

Next morning

   Next day, we wake up early in the morning. We got ready. Then we went to a nearby restaurant.

There I saw the lady Officer again

There I saw the lady Officer again. Then eyes traveled towards her wrist hopping to find the tattoo.  Wow...I was overwhelmed with joy to find the tattoo on her wrist.
   "Xiao Zhan, She is  our another detective partner. She is..."
   "Wen Qing" I said confidently before he completed his sentence.
   "How do you know her?" Zewu Jun asked in disbelief.
   "She is my childhood besti. So no matter how she is, but I can always recognize her."
Wen Qing smiled at me.
"Wen Qing, from now he is also an member of our investigation."Zewu Jun said.
"So, Xiao Zhan, are you ready?" Wen Qing said with a smirk in her face.
"Yes, ofcourse."
"We need  to team up.Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan, you are partners and Wen Qing and I are partners."
"What!!? Why??" Wang Yibo and I said together.
"Zewu Jun, why can't I and Wen Qing be partners."
"Xiao Zhan, being partners makes better understanding between each other. You and Wen Qing are already friends. I think Wang Yibo too need to be friendly with you."
I remained silent as Zewu Jun is right. Soon we drive towards the Lanling Town.

________________

1. Sorry for typing mistakes.

2. English is not my first language. So Please compromise with it.