Planning - Chapter 17

Wen Qing's POV

   It was 5 a.m. when I woke up as usual. Today as we are going to catch Wen Chao, our second target, I was feeling very excited. I never thought that on trying to catch Meng Yao, it would help us to catch Wen Chao. I went to washroom and freshed. Then I came out. But I was feeling something different, means someone is missing.
   Where is Zewu Jun?
When Zewu Jun woke up? And where is he?
I immediately started to search Zewu Jun.
Suddenly I thought of visiting Wang Yibo.  Since they both are best detective partners and also their relation is just like brothers, I thought of visiting his room.
"OMG....WHAT IS GOING ON?!"
I was  shocked to see the the situation in Wang Yibo's room. Since it was already 5 AM, Wang Yibo woke up. But instead of getting refreshed, he was staring at Xiao Zhan's lips. His thumb was brushing Xiao Zhan's lips. They were lying on same bed. It means last night they shared same bed!!!
Ammm....I don't want to spoil his romantic moment...so I left the place without disturbing.
Then I headed towards Jiang Cheng's room.
Should I tell him what I just see? No, it's not right time. If my eyes didn't lie me then, Yibo has feelings for Xiao Zhan and What about Zhan? Did he like Yibo? I have make Xiao Zhan to spend his time with Yibo to strengthen their bond.
Soon I went to Jiang Cheng's room and just looked into the room...
'WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME TODAY?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH EVERYONE!?? ZEWU JUN!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'
I found Zewu Jun staring at Jiang Cheng who was still sleeping. Zewu Jun was softly caressing A'Cheng's hair.
Is it means Zewu Jun had fal...no...no...It is just my illusion...nothing more than that....I tried to calm myself.
Suddenly I heard a sound. It was the sound that is produced when someone gets bumped into wooden thing. I again looked into he room. Jiang Cheng got bumped into the wooden desk which was situated on his right side.
Then I heard conversation.
"Ouch...it hurts..."
"Did it hurts that much? I am really sorry for making you scared."
"It's okay, no need to say sorry."
  "Jiang Cheng, you are so polite. You must always please your girlfriend using your soft words."
  "Uh?!Girlfriend??"
  "Yes, don't you have girlfriend?"
  "I am still single."
I notice that Zewu Jun's face was brightened after here that Jiang Cheng was single.
  "Oh! Have you ever tried to impress a girl?"
  "No."
  "Why?"
  "I just never tried that. What about you?"
  "Me?"
  "Do you have girlfriend?"
  "I am single too."
  Wow...from when Zewu Jun and Jiang Cheng became this close. Why didn't I notice anything?
  I again thought of not disturbing them. So, I again returned to my room.
  Aisha!!?? I have so many crazy thoughts about Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan and Zewu Jun and Jiang Cheng. I thought of clearly mind from my thoughts. So I started meditation.

After 2 hours

   I was meditating since then after some time. I heard someone knocking at the the door. I opened my eyes and then looked at the clock. It was 7:30 am.
   I opened the door, it was Zizen.
   "Wen Qing, Everyone is waiting there for you."
   "Oh, I am coming."
   Soon we left for dining room.
   There I found saw Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan were sitting side by side on sofa. Jiang Cheng is sitting on left side of Xiao Zhan. Zewu Jun is sitting on the left side of Jiang Cheng.
   "Goodmorning, Wen Qing."  Xiao Zhan said with his usual sweet smile in his face.
   "Goodmorning."
   "Wen Qing, why are you late today? Look at me. Today I woke up early than you." Xiao Zhan said.
   "Really? When did you wake."
    "6:30 a.m."
    "But I woke up at 5 a.m. So, I woke early than you."
Indeed Xiao Zhan woke up early today, I have to agree but is this because of Wang Yibo's lips?
    "Then why are late today?"
    "Today, early in the morning, I got 2000 volt shock twice after seeing something. So,I was meditating. What's up?"
    "Now our next work is to catch Wen Chao. So how will we start?" Zen asked excitedly.
    "I think we need to catch Wen Chao in such a way that we can arrest him as well as collect information from his partner in crime." Jiang  Cheng said.
    "Be careful, that Alex must not learn about this."
    "How about it if Jiang Cheng call him and" before I complete my words.
    "Jiang Cheng is not alright and also if Jiang Cheng call him, he will come with his guards." Zewu Jun said.
    "Zewu Jun, don't be so afraid, We are here to help him. Besides Xiao Zhan is a renowned doctor...he will help us." Wang  Yibo said and looked at Xiao Zhan.
    I can't understand what did they talk in their eye contact but suddenly Xiao Zhan gave a half moon smile.
    I knew the meaning of this smile...Xiao  Zhan always give this type of smile when he take something as challenge or when he defeats someone.
    "Zizen, is there any other secret room?" Xiao  Zhan asked.
    "Yes."
    "Take me there."
     "Follow me."
  Zizen took us to his ink preparation room.Soon he went to the right corner of his room and pressed the wall.

Immediately the wall moved back and the way to inside become visible

Immediately the wall moved back and the way to inside become visible. It was very dark. Xiao Zhan hold Yibo's hand tightly as he was greatly scared of darkness.
  "It's okay, I am here, don't be so afraid." Yibo whispered.
  Xiao Zhan nodded his head. Then we travelled in and after 2 minutes we came to hall. Even though it was dark but sunrays  from outside were slightly entering into there making things a little bit visible. Zizen switched on the light. Soon everything become visible. An the right side there were many rooms.
"Zizen, why there so many rooms?"
"I made these rooms for future use if needed. Xiao Zhan , you can use the rooms that use like."
"Thank you Zizen."
"It will take 3days to prepare everything for our plan."
"But right now, have to call my close friend, Nie Huaisang."
"Nei Huaisang!?? Who is he??" Zewu Jun exclaimed.
"He is my college besti. He will help us to get herbs. As he has plant business. He will help us with those herbs which will help us."
"Are you crazy or what? Will they help us, I mean they work quickly?" Zen asked.
"Yes, ofcourse. They will work. The spray that I gave is also made from herbs. Besides, I am not going to apply them directly, I going to make some anesthetic medicines."
"Do you know where he lives" Zen asked.
"Yes, he lives here."
Soon, Xiao Zhan called Nei Huaisang.
"Hello Nei Huaisang, it's me Xiao Zhan."
"Oh, Xiao Zhan,  how are you?"
"I am fine."
"What's about you?"
"I am fine too."
"Are you free now?"
"Yes...Why?"
"I wanna visit you."
"Really?! Wait...Are you at Lanling Town."
"Hm"
"Wow."
"I need your help. Sorry I can't spend time in your residence."
"Okay? What should I do for you?"
"I need some herbs for anesthesia and preparation of medicines."
"Oh, okay."
Soon their conversation ended. Xiao Zhan went to Nei Huaisang's residence with Wang Yibo. After 2 hours, he returned.
"Did you get herbs?" I asked.
"Yes, Everything will get ready in 3 days."
Soon I saw him to go to Zizen's secret room. I was really getting to catch Wen Chao. As this was the first time, I am catch criminal with my close friends.

___________________
1. Sorry for typing mistakes.

2. English is not my first language. Please compromise with it.

3. I have annual exams in my school. My exams will start from a day after tomorrow So, I can't  update my story for more than one week. I am really sorry for that.