The Traditional Ink - Chapter 10

Xiao Zhan's POV

The message is just like bolt from blue for me.. I agree that Wang Yibo and Zewu Jun kidnapped me,but they are so friendly and behaving with me like their close friend. Not only this but also I found my childhood besti  only because of them. After I lost my parents, I used to be alone. I had no friends, even though I tried to make new friends. In their eyes, I can only see a kind of fear whenever I asked them to be my friend. In college, I succeeded in making few friends and everything was going  good. Then suddenly one day Alex appeared in front of me and asked me to be his friend. As I had few  friends, I agreed to be his friend. But more I spend time with him, more I came to know about  him. I discovered that he is not a good guy. Later on Valentine's day, he took me to a park and proposed me to be his boyfriend. I simply rejected him. After that he always  to come very close to me, but I was so good luck that I changed  my college and their I continued studying and also treated patients and now I became a renowned doctor. But I never imagined that Alex could be Wen Chao's son. And What about uncle Meng? Is uncle is really  a partner of Wen Chao? But he gave me shelter to stay after my parents were murdered. Let me think. As I remembered memories of my childhood, I discovered that uncle never took care of me. He always used to remain busy in his works and whenever he got time,he used to go out to trip for refreshments. But he never talked to me much. For some minutes ,I don't understand What to do next. I really don't want Alex to hurt Wang Yibo.
"Xiao Zhan, what are you thinking so deeply?" Wen Qing asked.
"Nothing"
"Look, I have ordered your favorite noodles, why don't you start eating?"

"Nothing""Look, I have ordered your favorite noodles, why don't you start eating?"

"Ahhh, sorry, I haven't noticed."
Soon  we started eating our breakfast. I was only thinking how to protect Wang Yibo from Alex. I started thinking about his weak points. He is a poor tempered person. He is a timid man and greatly scared of darkness. He can't defend himself and relying on others to fight for him. Besides Wang Yibo is so bold and much more stronger than Alex. Alex can't do anything to him. Suddenly I remembered something.
"Wang Yibo" I said.
"Hm"
"Alex is Wen Chao's son, so it must be his weakpoint. Right?"
"Hm" Zewu Jun said. "Since he is injured now, we cannot do anything."Zewu Jun added.
"Zewu Jun, yesterday, I saw Wen Chao at the club. I think we need to visit it again."
"Yes, there is no use to visit the club today as Alex is injured and Wen Chao must spend his time with him"
"But we can get clues from there in his absence" Wen Qing said.
"Fine then."

In the evening

3rd person's POV

  It was 7 p.m. Darkness already spreaded across the sky. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan again went to the club to find clues. This time Zewu Jun and Wen Qing were also accompanying them. As soon as the entered the club they took their seats.
  "Wen Qing, did you know what happened yesterday?" Xiao Zhan said a mischievous smile in his face.
"What happened?"
"Yesterday , I won bet made by a server boy of this club. As he lost the bet he changed his surname."
"What!?? He changed his surname as he lost the bet! What was the challenge?"
"He boasted that he has the best wine and everyone will get drunken after having a glass." Xiao Zhan said with a smirk. "And even after drinking a bottle of wine, he didn't got drunk." he added.
Wen Qing chuckled at Xiao Zhan's words. Suddenly Xiao Zhan waved his hand towards a man standing in the crowd. The man was none other than the server boy who changed  his surname.
"Hello, do you remember us?" Xiao Zhan said putting his hand on Wang Yibo.
"Yes, ofcourse. How can I forget you?"he said with a smile in his face.
The boy came near to Xiao Zhan.
"I am glad to see you again. By the way, who are there two people, I didn't see them yesterday."
"There are my friends" Xiao Zhan said.
"Hello, I am Wang Zen. your friend must told you about yesterday's incident I mean the bet. Isn't he?" He said with a sweet smile.
"Yes, he told us about that" Zewu Jun said.
"How can I help you? Would you like to have some drinks?"
"Yes, I really enjoyed your wine."
"Oh, sure"
Soon Wang Zen servered wine to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan  ordered two bottle of wine and paid the cost of 6 bottles.
"Sir, you have given extra money..."
"Your wine tastes good, that's your reward." Xiao Zhan said with a friendly smile. Actually Xiao Zhan wanted to gather information from him, so he paid more.
"By the way, Wang Zen can you help us? Do you know anything about this?" Xiao Zhan put his hand in his pocket and take out a the cramped letter and gave it to Zen.
"What do you want to know from it?" Wang Zen said.
"Can you tell us about the ink ?" Zewu Jun said.
"I can tell you about the ink. This ink is made in traditional method. The traditional Chinese method of making the ink was to grind a mixture of hide glue, carbon black, lampblack, and bone black pigment with a pestle and mortar, then pouring it into a ceramic dish where it could dry. To use the dry mixture, a wet brush would be applied until it reliquified. It is very difficult to prepare as well as writing using it. This ink is best made by Mr. Yang. He is well known for preparing ink."
"Do you know anything else?" Wang Yibo said.
"No."
Soon Wang Zen left the place. Zewu Jun, Wen Qing, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan returned to hotel.
"I think we can get more information from this  club." Wen  Qing said.
"Hm" Wang Yibo nodded.
"Tomorrow we need to go Mr. Yang's residence. I hope we can get evidences from there." Zewu Jun said.
Soon Zewu Jun and Wen Qing went to their room and Wang Yibo  and Xiao Zhan returned to their room.
"Yibo. How are you feeling for tomorrow?" Xiao Zhan said excitedly
"Good"
"I don't know why but I am feeling too excited..."

_____________

1.Sorry for typing mistakes.

2. English is not my first language, so please compromise with it.