THE REALM OF DARKNESS

An oath was beheld, a promise was made, she killed him and his anticipation was betrayed.

The skulls of the tortured souls were laid and their bones was the land on which he walked.

Hades' eyes were menacing, wild, ridden with some dark twisted need. His hands were twitching to tear apart something, till he was blood bathed. And that something appeared to be found.

A corpse was lying on the ground. Hades' lips morphed into a bone chilling grin, a dark pleasure running in his veins.

"Ανεβείτε από τους νεκρούς, γιατί θα σας δώσω οργή" his cold voice bellowed and shrieks could be heard, the loud wailing and crying couldn't be ignored.

Resurrection....a boon, a curse.

The corpse began forming shape, the lifeless skin illuminated with the glow of life....Alpha Adrian was once again alive.

Death is truth while life is myth.

The man was on his knees before the god of Underworld. His eyes wide, sheer terror radiating from them.

"P-please w-water." The voice was gone....almost non-existent.

It was a cold day in hell, all the beasts were hiding, trying to get as far away as they could from the King of Underworld.
He wasn't called Death bringer just in name, he was chaos himself, he was the ruination of souls.

Hades weighed up the silver chains in his hands, they were heavy, so much so an elephant could not move once bound to it but Adrian will.... Hades' will make sure of that.

The chains were covered with long, spiking thorns, Hades dragged them as if they were feathers wrapping it around Adrian's hands, then his neck.

"NOOOO! PLEASE! LORD FORGIVE ME!" The once Alpha screamed with pain as the thorns dug deep into his neck and hands, pricing them brutally, blood dripping down them on Hades feet.

The chains were attached to the walls, then tightened.

"You are thirsty?" The asked man was going through excruciating pain and wasn't even able to claw his arms, the chains didn't seemed to move at all. He was extremely thirsty, he wanted water at any cost or he wanted death.

"You all will die,
your soul shall be mine, the last drop of the blood clensing your sins,
your torments will not end until death and death won't show mercy.
Only that will do justice, I will return to avenge, for vengeance, for the last drop of blood, for crushing your bones. The Alpha of the Black moon, you shall pay."

And now the words of Persephone rang in his ears, she was merciful but Hades wouldn't be.

"Here, have some water" the rocks cracked at once, blue water seemed to flow out of it, sparkling, alluring. Adrian with all his might and despite his condition tried to move forward, his tongue twitched and finally reached there.

Just as his tongue flicked the small stream, he wailed furiously.....that wasn't water, it was hot lava pouring down.

"The azure would call out to you, but one sip and you will burn your intestines, your throat will spill blood. You weren't sorry before but you will be now."

He will be sorry to harm his Queen.

**""*******************""**********"*

Hades' cloak dragged behind him as he appeared infront of the dungeons. They thought he had gone soft, that when he said they would pay, it was a empty threat. That he had forgotten and forgiven.

The woman that was sitting on the ground in dusty crawling place looked up with her eyes empty. Her hair was matted with dirt and body unkempt, despite everything she looked absolutely calm but when one would look close enough her lips were trembling.

"Eros has begged for you Selene, said that he would give up his life if it means saving you. Tell me moon goddess what are you gaining out of this. With each passing day you have become from something pure to an absolutely vile creature.

Do you even understand you have destroyed whom?"

The woman spoke nothing just glared at the man infront who was looked at he with cold calculative eyes.

"I want to bury you alive." her breath hitched as she tried backing off with the bloodlust radiating from him.

"I want to kill you and drink your blood. I hate you so much moon goddess that I cannot wait for you to disappear from the face of earth and to know that you were one of my closest devotees and a friend once. I had enough."

The day Hades went to Selene was his last try and attempt to give salvation to the moon goddess but now when things had come forward like this, there was nothing left to forgive, now this revenge tale would get over with death.

And Selene must die.