Dedications

I am so very thankful to have such beautiful and wonderful readers and friends who always support me through my thick and thin.

I write with thousand grammatical errors but still you people show me your love and I can't be grateful enough.

Bellware: thankyou so much sweetheart.♥️💗

FaniMagnus: thankyou for your support love.😊💓

KiyokoHirose14: thankyou dear
Sweetheart ♥️💗

lizzed2304: I am very grateful for your encouragement love. Thankyou😊💓

ShirleyCordova:thankyou so much for the votes love.😊😊

littleprincess8589: thankyou for the votes darling♥️💗

My special thanks to:

takemetotheskywings / imlovecraft:
One of the most honest and curious reader and friend I have met on Wattpad, she writes very well and is an incredible bubbling writer herself. Her grace and knowledge of Greek mythology is quite impressive and astonishing. Thankyou for supporting me Irene.

DivzL0sTs0ul: this girl is one hell of a reader and a very beautiful person to encourage and befriend me. She has always been an amazing person to be around and mind you she can literally make you feel on the top of the world with her comments. Thankyou Divz, love.

YasikaR: here is my bestie. Well I am more honest to her than I am to anyone else. Yasi is absolutely dear to me and don't befriend her.....I get jealous. She has been the receiver to my rants, love you yasi.

whisperer10: this is my beautiful friend Ashalia, quite sarcastic and much more awesomeness are the ingredient to her personality. Thankyou for the support my love.

liveChic792: she is my sweet little sis so I am quite protective over her, don't come near....lol she is quite a dazzling butterfly with her amazing aura and even a better beautiful heart. Love u summi. But again stay away from my innocent sister....joke..maybe.

BONUS CHAPTERS WILL BE UP SOON.

Selene:

Eros: