chapter 1

Yoongi

Yoongi sighed as he walked down the school hallways. He definitely wasn't in the mood to go to class. He would rather just skip, but Jungkook convinced him not to. Supposably the teacher was announcing something important. A new student or something.

"Welcome class, we have a new student! , Whew isn't that exciting!!" She spoke rapidly and clapped her hands. 
"Yeah that sure sounds exciting." He rolled his eyes.
"Yoongi!" The teacher said with disbelief. "Please be respectful." She went on about how the student was a boy and from somewhere and blah blah blah. Not like anybody cares.
  Soon enough someone stepped from behind and walked up front.
"H-hi my name is, Jung Hoseok, and i-i'm from Gwanju." Yoongi looked up and saw this 'Hoseok' as he stud their kind of awkwardly and occasionally shuffled his feet.
"All right, Hoseok, you can sit next tooo, Yoongi, Yoongi, raise your hand please."
He raised his hand and the 'Hoseok' walked towards there seeming shy and uninterested. 
"Hi." He said and looked away. (Such a cutie uwu)
"Sup."
Hoseok looked back, then looked away.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hoseok

You can do this Hoseok, yeah you can, it's not a big deal anyways, it's just a new school nothing to worry about. I'LL BE FINE. YES. I WILL. ......
Who am I kidding this is going to be hell.
Hoseok stoped his inspiring speech as soon as the teacher called him.
DON'T STUTTER HOSEOK, DON'T DO IT.
"H-HI," and he failed to accomplish his goal. "My name is Jung Hoseok, and I- I'm from Gwanju."
Hoseok was very nervous, he couldn't even say a sentence without stuttering.
"- you can sit next tooo, Yoongi, Yoongi, raise your hand." 'Yoongi',  raised his hand slowly. He walked towards Yoongi and sat down. "Hi" He looked away, feeling awkward.

Time skip I guess¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As he walked around the halls, he wondered if he could make a friend. He sighed, that would be nice.
Hoseok walked towards his next class, dance. He always got compliments about his dancing, maybe that would help gain some acquaintances.

His nerves were definitely taking a toll on him. "Students, as you know, this is our new student, Jung Hoseok, please be nice to him." The teacher ended his announcement quite gleefully.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook," a tall, kind of masculine guy said.
"O-oh hi."
"This is a pretty advanced class, so you must be good." Jungkook smiled and then said, "well if you need something, I'm all ears."
He walked away leaving Hoseok smiling, he decided that his new mission was making Jungkook his friend.

Tbh idk what I'm writing 🤚🏾😔