Chapter 1-First MeetingMost Embarassing

It's Saturday.As usual Aisha(my best friend) and I go to the library every Saturday.We both were ready and got in the car and drove to the library.That day i saw my prince charming(Shehryaar)

We reached there and we both took a book and went to sit in our usual place;near the window.After 30 min,a boy entered the library.He was handsome.All girls'eyes were on him.He wore a blue t-shirt and a black jean slim.He was fair in colour and had brown eyes and hair.

Aisha's POV

I  went to fetch another book when I passed near the boy.The boy was  reading a magazine.I went close to him to see what he was reading.And gosh he was reading "how to date girls?"

I went to my place and told that to Aliyah

Aliyah's POV

This boy is really handsome man.I don't know why but i feel like he will be a special part of my life.i feel like i found my prince charming. Oh shut up. He is not your prince charming but he is kinda cute. Anyway i dont care.

Aisha:Hey aliyah....you see that guy ,i just passed near him and he was reading "how to date girls?" 

Me:Really?

We both looked at him and started laughing

Shehry's POV

Omg why are these girls laughing? By the way they look cute.

Aliyah pov

Aisha and I went to keep the book and he was looking continuously at me.My heart was pumping when he looked at me. He was writing something in a paper.I looked down and was blushing. I felt like my cheeks have become red. Aisha told me that perhaps he was writing points on how to date girls. We both giggled. But wait. He was taking the paper and was coming towards me. He was looking at me. My heart was pumping so hard that i could hear it. He is more dashing when he comes nearer.

Shehry:Hey...my name is Shehryaar..you can call me shehry...hmmm please read what's written on the paper..and am sorry if u feel bad....my intention is not to make u feel bad.

My eyes remained wide open. Omg he is so beautiful... mashallah

Shehry:"hey hello...can't u talk ?" He added

Me:"ahh am sorry.i..i was just...yah i won't mind....
Shehry then interrupted me

Shehry:" hey without knowing what's written inside u say u won't mind...hmmm...impressed"
He winked at me and said bye

Wow he has got a nice voice!

Aisha pinched me. I opened the paper and i was surprised. I gasped

Aisha:"what happened?? He asked u for a date or ur phone num??

"Ur zip of your jeans is open....please close it." That'swhat was  written on the paper

I quickly closed it. Aisha was laughing at me....grrrrr that was so embarassing man. I ran to the car and saw him on his bike....he waved at me and was smiling. I opened the door of the car and Aisha came running after me..... we drove back home

------So Guys That was the 1st chapter hope u like it and i am sorry for any mistakes....please like comment and vote...till then wait for the next chapter  ♥♥♥♥