Chapter 1

3rd Person P.O.V.

It was a winter day, yet a special day. It was the day before UA students would either graduate to college, or move up a year. For Class 1-A, it was them moving to their third and final year of UA. Many were excited, mostly because school would be over soon and they could start becoming heroes.

Bakugo's P.O.V.

It was the day before we fuckers graduate. Finally, the last year of UA was coming and I could leave this hell hole and start becoming the best goddamn hero in the fucking world. Soon, these extras will mean nothing to me, not that they don't mean anything now, its just that i dont have a care for them, especially since im going to be the #1 Hero.

Many dont agree with that fact I want to be pro hero. They think im better suited to be a damn villain. Can you believe that? What's so wrong with me having dreams?! Well maybe its cause the fact that im a self absorbed ass hole who only thinks of himself but i dont think its that. I cant be THAT bad, can i?

...

Now that i think about it... Its probably that... Well.. This is interesting news to me.. Not really. I know im an ignorant bastard. Anyways, its the day before we graduate. We get the day off since we can. We literally are graduating the next day, they deserve to give us the day off.

Right now, im just sitting in my room, on my bed, scrolling through random shit. The other extras were in the main room with their damn boyfriends/girlfriends. And yet me and a few others are still single, which i honestly don't care about. But i do, however, have a.. Crush.. D-Dont judge me! I cant help it! He's just.. Ugh.. I dont know how to explain it. And yes, its a guy. That's right, im fucking gay. Deal with it!

Wanna know who it is? Too bad! I aint telling!... Fine.. Its that fucking icyhot bastard.. D-Dont judge me! I cant help the fact that i started having feelings for him! It started happening one day during training. His shirt had gotten burnt and for some reason, i couldn't stop staring at his chest. He had such a toned body. He was actually.. Kinda hot.. Luckily nobody caught me staring at him. That would have been extremely awkward. But ever since that day i couldn't get that image out of my head. I even drew him shirtless once, and yea, i draw. I tried everything in my power to get rid of it but i couldn't get rid of it. It stuck to me like a damn parasite.

Fucking icyhot.. Why the hell did he have to be so goddamn hot?