Chapter 3

3rd Person P.O.V.

It was the first night in the dorms. Many were asleep, including Todoroki. In the middle of the night however, Todoroki woke up to a surprising event.

Todoroki's P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a strange noise. It was about 1:37 A.M. I heard crying. I sat up in bed and looked over at Bakugo. What i saw was shocking. He was... Crying... And shaking. He looked like he was curled up in a ball. Me being very curious, got out of bed and went over to his. And surely enough, he was indeed crying.

I climbed onto his bed and gently placed my hand on his arm. I gently shook him, trying to wake him. Luckily enough, he woke up. When he saw me there, he quickly turned away and appeared to be covering up the fact he was crying. "What the hell do you want Icyhot??" "I heard you crying so I came over to see what was wrong." "I wasnt crying god dammit!" I sighed. He clearly wasnt going to let me help him.

So i did it on my own. Im surprised i didn't die when i did this but, i hugged him. I layed on his bed and gently pulled him ontop of me, wrapping my arms around his chest. He seemed shocked at first, but he eventually gave in and seemed comfortable. I smiled and gently rubbed his head. He seemed very relaxed, and looked really cute. He eventually drfited off to sleep, still in my arms. I decided not to move since he seemed so comfy laying on me. I could have sworn I also saw a smile on his face.

Luckily we didn't have school the next day so I was able to stay up a little later then usual. I wanted to make sure that he was fully asleep before I went to sleep. Eventually, I fell asleep holding the fierce hot headed blonde.

The next morning

Bakugo's P. O. V.

I woke up but didn't feel my bed or pillow underneath me. Instead it was the half n half bastard! Did I fall asleep on him last night? Oh god I seem like such a goddamn baby. He even caught me crying! Ugh.. Damn you icyhot... I'm not gonna complain though, he is my crush after all. But it's still weird to me.

Nobody has ever been kind to me, and yet here I am: laying in my crush's arms, on his chest, probably bright red, with him being so gentle. His hand on my head and his other on my back, probably since he was rubbing my head last night to calm me down. I still can't believe I'm being so soft right now. I'm literally showing him that I'm not some ignorant bastard who yells at shit, and in fact some dumb ass baby who cries in the middle of the damn night. "Bakugo? You awake?" he's up. Shit. "Yea.. I'm awake.." "oh ok. Well, you seem comfy so you don't have to move if you don't want to by the way." I forgot I was still laying on him. Shit. "Uh.. O-Ok.." Did I just fucking stutter?? Shit. I glanced up at him and saw him smiling at me. My blush probably increased like 10 times. I quickly looked away.

Todoroki's P. O. V.

I smiled. He's blushing, how cute. I gently ran my fingers through the blonde's spikey hair. It was surprisingly soft for its spiked pointed look. I could tell he was happy since he had a small smile on his face. So cute. I sat up in bed and he frowned. "I thought you said you wouldn't move dumbass." I smiled. "well if we are going to have breakfast then I think we need to get up now." Bakugo sighed and got up.

"This isn't fair.." Bakugo pouted. I smiled and picked Bakugo up. "Well let's go get breakfast and then we can go back and cuddle again if that makes you happy." Bakugo turned bright red. I smirked and pushed Bakugo's head onto my shoulder and walked to our own small kitchen that was apart of the shared dorm. Bakugo's face was as red as a tomato. "Aww~ Is someone embarrassed?" I teased. "S-Shut up bastard.." I heard him mumble. His face was buried in my shoulder. Such a cutie.

In all honesty he was really cute. His hair was soft yet spikey. His eyes were as red as rubies, so pretty. He had a cute shape yet was still very strong. I'm surprised he's so submissive right now. Normally he would be yelling at me. But I don't mind it. He still cute when he's angry. It's amazing seeing him so fierce. He has so much potential to be a great hero. I don't see why people think bad things of him.

But in all honesty, his personality is what makes me love him the most.