10: ❗Danger❗

CHEN

After the exam...

I sighed. I really hate this brain and this exam, I'd rather get beaten than this.

After taking all my exam to all my subjects my soul have left my being. I'm currently on my way to the dining hall, I'm so hungry.

On my way I saw a familiar face, It was the girl earlier! She was sneaking at the tree. What is she doing here?

I traced where she was looking at.

I felt my blood boiled as I see her sneaking at P'Nine and his friends.

I did not think twice and approached her.

"Why are you stalking P'Nine, huh?" I spoke behind her back that made her startled.

"Oi! Don't startle me like that I'm going to have heart attack because of you. And to answer that question, you need to answer mine first!" The girl said, my eyebrow arched, she's a quick witted!

"I asked you first!" I yelled in gritted teeth.

"Aw? Do you want to know or not? It's only a simple question." I clenched my fist.

"Fine, what's the question?" I tried to calm myself.

You are not a prick, Chen. She's a girl.

"Do you like P'Nine?" She asked, I frowned.

"No, I don't." I answered.

"Oh, I thought---" before she could say anything I cut her off.

"Because I love him." I answered proudly, she blinked and then her cheeks became red.

What?

"Omg! Omg! Aww~ So cute! Engineer and Med? Perfect~" She squaled as she walk away.

"Hey! My question!" I yelled but she didn't look back.

I scratched my nape. What the hell?

I decided to go P'Nine and his friends. When he saw me his smile faded and he wore his grumpy face again.

"Why are you here? Aren't you taking your exam?" He sounded so grumpy but he looked so adorable. I smiled at him.

"Finished it P'." I boasted, P'Nine did not respond anymore.

I wai-ed to Ben and Dome.

"Aw, Chen rare to see you here." P'Dome remarked, I smiled.

"P' if you see how is our dining hall at our department you will skip it until you graduate." P'Dome just shook his head while smiling. I smiled, P'Dome should really smile often he looks so good when he smiles and when his dimples appear.

I looked back at P'Nine, when our eyes met he looked away.

Was he staring at me?

"P'Nine what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Nothing." He answered coldly which made me stop. P' doesn't talk that way even if I mess him so much. It's first time, did I get on his nerves?

"Then, drink?" I asked softly.

"No. I got to go." P'Nine said and left.

I was stunned.

He wasn't cold to me before, he might be grumpy but this one is different. It's painful to hear his voice like that.

"What's happening to him?" P'Dome asked.

"He might had enough with this Nong. Oi, you're dead." P'Ben teased.

P'Dome glared at P'Ben.

"I'm just kidding! Chill out." P'Ben surrendered.

"Let's just go and finish our papers. Chen I think you should talk to Nine. Maybe you did something he did not like." P'Dome said and tapped my shoulder.

"Thank you P'" I gave him my wai before they go.

P'Ben just gave me a nod.

I walked straight to P'Nine's dorm. When I arrived I knocked the door.

"P' Nine!!" I yelled but there's no response.

"P?"

I decided to open the door. Why is it unlocked?

I pushed the door open, the knob suddenly fell down. I frowned while I walk inside.

I felt my chest tighten when I saw the state of P'Nine's room.

"P'Nine!!" I yelled, while I search for him in every side of the room. I am panicking already,  I have a bad feeling!

I felt my hand shake uncontrollably.

Fear is slowly eating my strength.

I ran as fast as I can to the clinic to see if he's there-- as soon as I opened the door---

"P' Ben!"

I tapped his cheeks.

"P! Wake up!" I shook his shoulder until he finally gained his consciousness.

"Shia!! My head hurts." He cursed.

"P' where's P' Dome and P' Nine?" I asked, his eyes widened with my question.

"Shia!!! They took Dome and Nine! They want me to tell you and Pavel that they have my friends! You need to meet them at the same place that tattooed guy said! Shia! Shia! What should we do?" P' Ben started panicking as I am.

I clenched my fist. It must that damn Lek! I swear if he touch P' Nine I will kill him!

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed P' Pavel's number.

"Hello?"

----------------------part 2 SOON

AUTHOR:

OMG OMG OMG, SAMMY NOTICED ME ON HER LIVE AWHILE AGO! SOMEONE SEND HELP I NEED OXYGEN I MADE HER LAUGH LOOOOL~

I commented, "Goodluck for your series. Finally you a partner." She laughed with Yacht hehehhee 😭💓
I published this unfinished chapter because I can't handle the feelssss 😭😭

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~ ♡

I will make it up after my finals and my schoolworks, okay? But I may or may not write on my little free time.

I really need your thoughts so share it with me, okay?