38

[PLAY THE VIDEO WHILE READING]

After 7 years....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"We're late! Oii! Chen!" Dome whined as he went inside the car.

"Aww, Phi. Relax." Chen chuckled.

Chen is being at the right age already is now okay to drive a car but right now he is driving a white car designed for wedding, yes, a wedding.

Dome had to fix his tux and his hair one last time using the car's mirror. On the way, Dome suddenly eyed the cementery so he requested Chen to stop.

Chen instantly went silent.

"Hey, do you want to--?" Chen shook his head without looking at Dome.

Dome sighed as he went out, he went to the grave of the person he knew and he smiled.

"Hey, we're doing fine now." He said while smiling. He stayed more for minutes reminiscing some memories.

He wiped his bids of tears from his cheeks before he went back.

"Let's go!" Dome exclaimed as went inside the car again.

Chen just gave him an awkward smile, the whole ride became dead silent.

---

No one can deny that It is indeed a big day from the beautiful venue and the sight of the sun setting as the wedding takes place at the beach. In front of the sunset, families and friends have gathered for this very special day.

When they arrived, Dome instantly found his lover beside of the one who will be in charge for this wedding.

It was like a slow motion because while he was looking at Pavel's back his lover suddenly turned around and their eyes met.

Both of them flashed their dear smile.

The crowd's eyes are glued at the two handsome men who just arrived. Dome walked towards his husband while Chen went on his position beside his senior.

He looked at the couple and instantly smile teasingly.

"Ohoo, staring at each other like you guys aren't a couple for years already." He teased. Dome just smiled showing off his dimples.

"Because we are so in love.
~" Pavel proudly answered.

"Oho, after this it will be another honey moon phase." Chen teased while wiggling his brows.

Dome felt his cheeks burn, luckily, he was saved by someone so no one actually noticed.

"Sawadee Khrub!!!" Ben yelled as he approached the three.

"Oho, P' Ben. You really looked like you're getting married." Chen teased.

"He's too excited that's why." Earth suddenly said, appearing out of no where.

"Oho, after spending almost everyday together. You know this med that much already?" It was Pavel's turn to tease.

"W-what everyday?! He's my grandma's personal and private doctor, what do you guys expect?" Earth defended himself..

Ben just chuckled.

The group is having a good talk since today is like a reunion for them, they haven't met for a year since their career life became very busy. Specially the doctors. While catching up with each other,