20) Jonas Black is a douche

Gerard's P.O.V.

It had been a whole week since Frank and I had stopped talking. He refused to even look at me in art and he was nowhere to be seen at lunch.
I had heard a rumour from some kid out of Mikey's year that he found Frank crying in the bathroom at lunch and I didn't believe it, until the poor kid had ended up in hospital after being beaten up by Frank.
Frank used to get in fights all the time from what I could tell, but he had never hospitalised anyone from what I knew.

"Gerard, are you listening?" I looked at Ray with an apologetic smile, causing him to sigh.
"Anyway, I got called into Mr. Black's office for cursing at Miss Jackson, the nasty bitch, and he said he wanted to see you."

"Great." I muttered. I stood up and grabbed my bag, a wave of dizziness washing over me.

"You're going now?" I shrugged and walked off, leaving Ray behind. I walked upstairs and over to the Principal's office, knocking.

"Enter!" He called and I opened the door.
"Ah, Gerard! I'm glad Toro actually passed on my message."

"Yeah he said you wanted to talk to me." I sat down.

"How've you been?" I looked at him blankly and he sighed.
"Fine, I'll get to the point. Why did Iero attack that student?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" I asked in annoyance.

"Don't play dumb, Gerard. You're a smart boy and a week ago Iero was all over you." Black leaned on the desk.

"Oh, okay, so this is less about me and more about what I know." He hesitated, before nodding.
"I know what you are and I know what Frank is, I also know Frank Iero wants nothing to do with me and he hasn't for over a week, so whatever happened to that kid isn't related to me whatsoever."

"I don't believe that. I'm confident Frank wants everything to do with you." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I don't need him in my life at the moment." I sassed. He walked around the desk and sat down in front of me.

"Well I think he needs you." I raised an eyebrow.
"Come on, Gerard, I asked you not to play dumb. Clearly you stopped letting him feed on you and he got angry and lashed out at that kid."

"I never let him feed on me in the first place." I stood up, but he grabbed my wrist, before picking up a letter opened and running it across my wrist quickly. Why was that thing so sharp?
"What the fuck?!" I hissed.

"Language, Gerard." He said in a warning tone, before bringing my wrist up towards his mouth.
"I bet your blood tastes so sweet. Did Frank ever tell you what it tastes like?" I tried to pull away as large droplets of blood began to form, but it was useless. The door swung open, revealing a furious looking Frank and a pretty shocked looking Mr. Green.
"Ah, Iero. Hungry?"

"Get the fuck off of him." Frank ordered and Mr. Black dropped my wrist, smirking. I pulled my arm close to my chest and Frank grabbed my elbow, pulling me behind him.
"I'll kill you if you touch him again."

"Frank, take him to my classroom. There's a first aid kit under my desk." Mr. Green said quietly and Frank didn't move.
"Frank, go." I took a sharp intake of breath as Frank wrapped his fingers around the cut, applying pressure as he wordlessly dragged me into the art classroom. He let go and closed the door, before washing the blood off of his hand.

"What the Hell were you thinking going in there alone?" He asked and I didn't reply. He grabbed the first aid kit and grabbed some bandages and wipes.
"If I didn't get there on time he would have fucking- shit!" Frank hit the table and I flinched.
"This is my fault, I dragged you into all of this. I'm such a fuck up."

"How about you calm down?" We both watched as Mr. Green came in and closed the door behind him.
"Go home, both of you. Gerard needs rest and you need to avoid getting in anymore fights."

"But-"

"No. Frank. I don't care. Take Gerard back to your place and tell Linda what happened."