Chapter 2

I only saw darkness but then I saw what looked like red.

Draig: you with me partner.

Akane: yeah I think draig it that really you.

Just then I saw a huge red dragon.

Draig: yes it is this is my true form.

Akane: wow you look badass.

Draig: hahaha I know but you did good I think this will be a hell of a ride.

Akane: but wait didn't I die.

Draig: yes but did you see that red head before.

Akane: yes I did what about her.

Draig: she was a devil and she put evil pieces into you.

Akane: so why am I here then.

Draig: the evil pieces are in the middle of evaluating you basically it's so draining that you can't wake up.

Akane: so what are we supposed to do then.

Draig: well we could spar.

Akane: oh yeah a dragon vs a human that's a great idea.

Draig: I won't be there in this form I need you to get stronger.

Akane: so are you going to Change forms or what.

Draig: yes.

Draig then began to get brighter and brighter until I could see again I then looked at draig and I saw.

Akane: woah you still look badass.

Draig: I know so tell me do you know any martial arts.

Akane: a bit of boxing but that's it.

Draig: ok then I shall be teaching you what you need to know for now Judo/karate/Kung Fu/taekwondo/and ninjutsu.

Draig: now I'm going to give you all the knowledge of the martial arts I have said you will know how to fight with them but you must learn how to use them I believe we will be in here for a week so we should have plenty of time.

Time skip 1 week.

Draig: I believe that you have finally mastered them all you've also gained so much more strength I believe without our sacred gear you will be able to lift about 500 pounds.

Akane: of course I am a badass just like my teacher.

Draig: hahaha I couldn't agree more but it looks like your waking up but your gonna wake up in a place you don't know they won't hurt you but I know you're a bit shy around girls but  don't worry just stay tough.

After the pep talk I woke up in a room I was in a queen size bed no one was around me but I saw a door I walked over to it and I could hear people behind it I decided to open it when I did I saw.