Khushi 1

Though the mere thought of what she said perturbed him, he took a deep breath and held her tighter in his embrace and looked at the morning view infront of them. When she raised her head and looked at him as of asking him the answer for what she said, he said,

"I wouldn't want that to happen Khushi, I wouldn't ever want you to hide something or infact anything from me , I wouldn't ever want you to betray me or even think that you will ever betray me, I wouldn't ever want you to leave me and go, I wouldn't ever want that , but as you said, if you ever do that , you are no one to be blamed and I wouldn't be anyone to forgive you."', he paused and her eyes glistened in the anticipation of his words that he would say that he would leave her , he would hate her , but what he said next shook her to the core.

"I would be no one to forgive you, for I would be the one to have failed you, if ever what you said happens, if you ever did that, that would only mean that I am the one who have failed to love you enough, love you well that you have hid things from me, that you have sought happiness somewhere else, that you have left me....If that happens that would mean I have failed you ", he said and looked down at her to find her staring at him with glistened eyes.

Kissing the top of her head, he pulled her closer, and said ,

"But for all I know about myself, I have never failed anything nor will I fail in this, especially with you..so, don't think much and tell me what is troubling you .......", he asked and she just sniffled in his embrace and broke out in a sob.

"Shhhhh...shhh..I am here....I am there ..",he shushed her and she cried in his embrace.

Later coming out of his embrace, she sat properly and wiped her tears with the end of her saree.

"Feeling better?", he said and she nodded,

"So,.... ?", he asked and she said,

"I found out about my parent's death ......it wasn't any accident, it was a murder...they have been killed ....", she said and he gasped.

"Who? How?", he asked.

"That doesn't matter...the matter is that, our house, my dad, the party ...he was famous....they found me.....the property...name..they want something..they want me to take over....they want to start all over again..I don't know...I don't know what to do....I can't tell this to Amma, Babuji...they as it is don't like my dad...they just want me to be safe....", she said in a single breath completely confusing Arnav. She is shaking and he could see that she is tensed, for as much as he knows, as much as clumsy she is, she isn't someone to back off from anything and fear. She is one of the most fearless women he had ever met.

No matter what may happen , she would stand there and fight, and seeing her fearing like this didn't feel good, but he knows,this is where she needs him and he promised himself that he would be by her side whenever she needs him.

"Ok....ok...relax ..alright..? We will figure out something ....I am there right..we will find out...relax...", he said and hugged her by her side and she relaxed after a while..

"Can we get married?", she asked out of blue and he looked at her surprised. When he dint reply anything, she immediately changed her question and asked,

"Or I want to runaway ....I want to runaway .....leave me somewhere...leave me here...", she said coming out of his embrace and he frowned seeing her like this.

"Khushi relax alright...?I didn't say no..we can get married if you want ..."

"No...we...we cant ..I don't know what I was thinking when I asked that ...I am sorry..forget that ....", she said holding her head in her hands.

"What do you mean ? We will one day get married right ?", he asked worried this time, for once he couldn't understand what's going on this girl's mind.

She just ignored his question and said,

"I am sorry ..but its all wrong..I shouldn't have included you in all this mess...just leave me...forget me ....just ..just go away..I will figure out something ...don't worry..", she said and this time it pissed him off to bits.

"Khushi !!", he shouted loudly making her pause and go quiet.

"Why are you shouting?", she asked.

"Because seems like this is the only language you understand...", he yelled and she shivered but calmed down eventually.

"Please..I am sorry, just go..", she said in a cracked voice.

"I am not going anywhere, neither are you , whatever it is, we can sort it out, I am promising you, I will always be there for you.You will always have me.", he said to comfort her.

"Exactly!! That is why I shouldn't be with you....That is why I should go away ...I know you will be there for me, but I can't be there for you...trust me Arnavji ....I am not good enough for you ...so please just let me go...it was a mistake from my side that we met. Let go off this as a mistake from my side that I even for a second thought of getting you inside all this mess of my life...let go please....please.", she broke down and he didn't understand what has gotten into her.

How are you all?

Happy Dusshera !!! 

Next part is on the way ...

I am try and goona update my other stories also...my exams just got over and even today was a working day for us....so absolutely had no time, sorry for the delay though..

once again wish you and all your loved ones , happy vijayadashami..