Khushi 2

"Stop it okay...stop it all...what is wrong with you?", he shouted and she went quite for a second but was about to open her mouth again but he stopped her just at the moment by showing his palm.

"No..stop. Don't talk anything ...now I will talk and you will listen...got it?", he said in his ever so angry tone and she bobbed her head.

"I know....I haven't said it many times ...but I love you....I love you ok?

I .....Arnav ...LOVE ..YOU..I love you more than anything else in this world..I love you as much as I love my Di..or may be more than that....I don't know that yet...but I really really love you...

I dream about you...

I look forward to have a life with you..

I intend to marry you, someday have kids with you ...

I look forward to spend my entire life with you. I know I have my flaws, my anger management issues and all that, but despite all that, I intend to treat you with the best have.

I associate you with me in everything I want and everything I need and every second I spend and that is what I mean when I say I LOVE YOU .", he said spelling each and every word clearly making her go all tears.

"So, let me decide what is good for me and what is not? Let me decide what mess you will get me into and what not?", he said and she nodded her head left right.

"You don't...you don't deserve all this...I am sorry..I am wrong..please leave me ..please ..", she cried more clutching her head.

Pissed off her went and sat on his knees infront of her and held her by her shoulders and forced her to look at him.

" Tell me what is wrong? Make me understand what is wrong? Let me decide if it is wrong, I think I am smart enough to make that judgement for myself. Tell me.", he said.

"Please..", she cried and pleaded through her eyes.

"Stop it dammit ..", he yelled making her shiver and kissed her immediately to soothe her.

Though she cried and resisted at the first, she relaxed and kissed him back later, tears flew out of her eyes carelessly.

Once he broke the kiss, she hit his forehead with hers and said,

"I love you ...I love you ....I don't ..I don't want to live without you....I don't think I can ......I can't...I want you, I want this ...I don't want to live without you ......its my only wish..."

"Then don't ...you need not to..I am there always..I will be there always, just tell me Khushi..tell me what is troubling you...let me in...tell me what happened to my parrot?"he asked wiping her tears and putting her curls behind her ear.

"I can't live without you ...", she continued.

"Ok..stop crying ...don't tell me anything ..I will find out ..leave all that to me ..stop thinking about all of that for a while..Ok? Now tell me, when do we get married? How about we get married now..Di would be so happy..", he said trying to divert her attention.

"No!! She would be sooo angry , so would be naniji, Mamiji, amma, babuji..and everyone else..", she said hitting his shoulder.

"No..they would be happy .you know Di was telling me to propose to you yesterday ..infact I came there to propose to you when you were crying on the terrace.", he said and saw her lost somewhere in thoughts.

"Arnavji I need to tell you something....Shyamji..he is a fraud..he was cheating on Di..he was the one I was engaged to ..", she said in one go.

" What the fuck Khushi?", he shouted in shock and for a second thought she has gone insane.