☁️ Soulmates ☁️

This is a soul mate AU
This is the first chapter! ❤️

For the fifth time today you looked down at your wrist. This morning when you woke up you noticed writing on your wrist, that means you'll meet your soulmate soon and boy were you excited! It read " Watch where you're going idiot!" You wondered who it could be 'maybe Bakugou' you thought and slightly blushed.
"(y/n)!"
"Um y-yes" you asked your teacher.
"Pay more attention to class" Aizawa sighed " yes sir" you said now embarrassed you had the whole classes attention.
-small time skip-
At lunch you sat with the Baku squad as usual, you and Mina were talking then she noticed your wrist.
"(Y/n)! Your wrist!"
"Mina be quite" You said embarrassed "ooh who is it, who is it?" Mina asked with stars in her eyes. "Mina calm down and I don't know yet"
"Well who do you think would say it to you?" She asked the whole table now listening in curious who it could be. You hid your wrist under the table, of course you wasn't going to tell her especially with bakugou there "I don't know it could be anyone really"
"Let me read it!" Mina said before taking your wrist and reading it she looked up at you then at bakugou and smiled. "It totally is!" Her smile some how grew even bigger "who is it?" Kirishima asked. You covered Minas mouth mouth before she could embarrass you even more. "No one!" You quickly said before dragging Mina out of the cafeteria. "Aw man, I didn't even get to finish my food" she wiped away her non existent tears and looked at you. "You can't say anything about my soulmate besides it might not even be bakugou" you whisper shouted at her.
"Right sorry" she said as she awkwardly chuckled.
-another time skip to the end of school-
You wondered if your soulmate was really bakugou you was so lost in thought that you accidentally bumped into someone making them and you both fall over. "Watch where you're going idiot!" You heard a voice say " I'm very sorry!" You apologised to the person. Wait... you looked up and your eyes widened and so did bakugou's "so you're my soulmate huh" Bakugou said a smirk on his face.
'Damn why does he have to be so hot! Wait what am I thinking!' You then realised the Position you two was in, anyone who saw it would think it's the start of a bad porno, you was on top of Bakugou sat on his lap. You was glad no one was around to see it. You face turned bright red but before you could get off Bakugou roughly smashed his lips on to yours. You closed your eyes and returned the kiss after a few seconds you pulled away.
"We should probably get up before anyone sees us" You nervously said while looking around. "You're the one on top of me" Bakugou replied with a small, sexy smirk. Your face turned red as a tomato "R-right sorry"you said as you quickly got off him.
He smirked at your cute, flustered face, he was so handsome, scary yet handsome. "Sooo... you doing anything this weekend?" You asked him looking down then into his ruby eyes. He chuckled in his sexy voice " Give me your number idiot we're going out on Saturday together" You quickly took out your phone and you each exchanged numbers then walked home together.

Time skip~ 6 hours later
You got ready for bed then was on you're phone for about 30 minutes. Just as you were about to put your phone down you got a text.
Katsuki 🔒❤️
Hey idiot

You smiled at your phone and texted him back which soon went to you two texting all night.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
And that's how you met your soulmate Katsuki Bakugou.
Oof I know it's bad sorry ;-;

Have this