☁️ A froggy day ☁️

I have an unhealthy frog obsession so I made this one shot 🐸✌️
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Come onnnn" you groaned while pulling on Bakugo's arm "I'm not going out in the rain just so that you can look at stupid frogs"

":0 Frogs are not stupid!" You crossed your arms and pouted like a child "just hurry up I already got my raincoat out" you said and ran to go get it but you stopped and popped your head around the corner "so hurry up and if you don't I'm just gonna annoy you until you do" you stuck your tongue out at him and ran off to your room you could hear him groan from the hall way.

You and Bakugo were roommates being forced to share an apartment together by your parents. You two had know each other since birth since your parents had been friends since high school and they always made you two have play dates as kids, now you two were older and going to U.A together both of your parents thought you two should live closer so you don't have to get up at 4am just to arrive at school on time.

"Hmmm, Ah! Here it is" you grabbed the cute rain coat and yellow rain boots and but them on

(𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆/𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴)

"Bakugooo you ready?" You asked as you walked back into the living room. He was stuffing his feet into his black rain boots he already hat his orange rain coat on. "Yayyyy you actually put your stuff on!" You smiled brightly and put your arms in the air slightly swaying from Side to side.

"It's better than being annoyed by you all day" he grumbled and stood up "let's go find some shitty frogs." He sighed and swung the apartment door open. You walked next to him in the light rain. The perfect weather for frogs and you knew the perfect place to find them, there was a little pond in a near by park and frogs were always breeding and being born there so there was a lot.

"Go find your frogs or whatever" Bakugo slightly hit you on the back of your head as you two arrived at the lake. "Nu-uh your coming with" you grabbed his arm despite his protests and dragged him to the edge of the pond. There were frogs EVERYWHERE swimming, relaxing in the rain, tadpoles swimming together there was even two frogs fighting in the mud which you and Bakugo found entertaining. "Anddd yellow frog wins!" You giggled a bit as the yellow frog croaked happily as the green one hopped away defeated.

"You owe me ¥1000" you turned to Bakugo who sighed. You had made bets on who would win Bakugo chose the green one because 'he had a meaner face' and you chose the yellow one because it looked like a mango. Bakugo glared at the frog "I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you!" He yelled at the poor frog making it hop away faster.

"Awhhh Bakugo you scared him" you watched the frog jump into water and swim away. "And? He made me lose money"

You both spent a bit more time around the lake admiring frogs (mainly you) until it stared to rain heavier so you both decided to head back home.

𓆏Skip to the apartment𓆏

You kicked off your boots and changed into some comfy clothes and Bakugo did the same you both ordered pizza and you made him watch Disney movies with you

Tears streamed down your face as the movie ended. "I don't get why you're crying"

"B-because it was so sadddd" you cried even more you both had just watched the new Disney movie On ward and the ending made you cry while Bakugo was completely unfazed (this actually happened to me lol I cried in the movies bc it was so sad and it supposed to be a movie for kids ಠ_ಠ)

Bakugo huffed "let's watch one more movie and then you're going to bed"

"Whyyy?" You moaned your your tears slowing down. "Because we have school tomorrow and I can't have you going to sleep at 4am again" He said while scrolling through movies. You two decided on (f/m) (favourite movie). Half way through you started to feel tired, it must've been because of the crying. You yawned and laid your head on his shoulder. "Come on lets go to bed you're clearly tired" Bakugo started to move but you stopped him "wait let's finish the movie first, pleaseee?"

"Fine." He wrapped his arms around your waist lightly. Cuddling was something you basically forced him to do sometimes because you want to feel loved so it was basically normal for you two, nothing more ever happened anyway.

The movie ended and you were struggling to keep your eyes open. "Come on lets get you to bed Bakugo said as he started to throw away the pizza boxes "okay but don't forget about tuckies
>:(" sometimes you feel bad for Bakugo since he has to live with an over grown child "I know, I know" he waved you off to your room.

You face planted onto the bed bouncing slightly. You heared footsteps approach your room door "come on hurry up I'm tired too you know"

"Yeah that's because you normally to to bed at 8 o'clock" your voice was muffled by the bed sheets he tsked loudly "just hurry the fuck up" you climbed under the covers and laid down Bakugo turned off the light and went to leave to room "wait"

"Ugh what now?" You reached your arms out towards him "tuckies" you said in a cute but angry voice. He sighed and dragged himself to the side of your bed and tucked you in "you happy now?"
"Very, thank you" you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him "what-"

"Thank you Katsuki I had a really fun day, thank you for putting up with me"

"Yeah you better be thankful for wasting MY time" he scoffed but you could tell he didn't mean it as he wrapped his arms around your back

"You're not the self absorbed prick that everyone thinks you are"

"You're still a childish bitch though" you giggled a bit before drifting off to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Ahh i love fluff like this so much! Soft Katsu is the best╰(*'︶'*)╯♡