🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

You was pushed down onto his soft mattress and instantly attacked by rough kisses, your lips connected over and over his tongue danced with yours, him obviously being more dominant.

His kisses started going further down as he kissed your neck all the way down to your collar bone. You let out soft sighs of approval as he marked your skin with hickeys.

He wasted no time getting rid of your top and shorts leaving you only in your underwear. His eyes trailed along your body taking every bit of you in but he was getting bored of the rest of your clothes hiding away your most private parts. "W-wait" you tugged on his shirt "take it off.. please"

He gave no reply and simply took it off in one swift motion and throwing it somewhere on the floor. You took in his mouth-watering abs, he was so perfect in every way.

You reached for your bra and you arched your back letting him remove one of the last bits of your clothing leaving your bare chest on display for him. He took one of your nipples into his mouth his tongue swirling around it in a way that made you moan in pleasure, he then gave the other boob the same treatment making sure to leave hickeys wherever he could.

He kissed down your stomach and to your panties which were ripped off of you and thrown on the floor in seconds. On instinct you closed your legs which made Katsuki let out a disapproving growl as he easily opened up your legs and started eating you out like you was the best meal he has ever tasted you moaned and ran your fingers through his spiked hair occasionally tugging on it as he circled you cilt with his tongue making you feel indescribable amounts of pleasure.

"Shit I can't wait any longer" he said in his deep husky voice as he opened the top draw to his night stand and pulled out a pack of condoms. He ripped open the packet and slipped the condom on with ease.

He held your hand and slammed into you merciless, luckily this wasn't the first time you two had done it so pain wasn't a problem. He roughly pounded into you squeegeeing your hand and slipping his tongue into your mouth.

Both of your moans filled the air and the familiar smell of sex over took his bedroom. "S-shit Katsu- ah~ I'm gonna-" your moans interrupted you but you both knew what you was trying to say "I'm close too- fuck!"

You reached your climax and felt sweet relief as he let you ride out your high him cumming shortly after too. "Shit that was good" he panted and fell down next to you on the bed. both of your breathing was uneven, you both were sweaty and tired.

-----------------------------------
Um chile so anyways

I'm going to regret this in the morning but whatever