Chapter 2 (Break)

She turns back around, and doesn't say anything, but smiles.

I stoop down, eye level with her perfect butt. Her womanhood's lips are tight against each other, so soft and smooth. I gently touched her vagina with the cucumber from behind, the lips slowly part and I can see the juice within wanting to escape. I keep inserting the cucumber inside her. My erection a huge discomfort against my shorts. I want to take them off.

I glide the cucumber down and back up again enjoying the sight of her vagina lips closing and opening. I take the cucumber out and hold the wet section, its warm to the touch. I stand and place the cucumber on the cutting board. Rosie smiles and commences to cut, with juice and all. Beside her, I stand. My hand caressing her rear, watchful of my dad. I run my middle finger down her perfect curves, until I feel the warmness of her pussy lips.

I insert my long middle finger inside her.

I move my finger about, faster and faster while she holds at the edge of the island. My penis grows to full potential as I enjoy feeling her wetness.

Rosie's breasts move in circular motions, and her body bounces on tiptoes as I push my finger inside her deeply. Soon, my whole hand becomes wet with her inside woman sweat.

Both her small hands becoming pale as she vises the edge of the island. I hear a small moan through the loudness of the TV, like a little chirp.

I pause, my finger inside her vagina as I see my dad starting to stand. "Hey, Leo, will'ya get me another beer please." He stretches in place, but doesn't turn around. He remains rapt on the television.

"Sure, dad. Let me finish this Mountain Dew!" I quickly answer. He drops back down on the couch, a small pillow bounces aloft and lands on the floor.

He just needed to stretch.

Hurriedly, I maniacally use my finger inside her. She clutches her firm stomach, and a blast of clear juice pours down my hand, down her toned legs, and finally, to the floor.

I dry my hand on the towel hanging from the stove's handle; then, I take my time grabbing a beer as I still have to wait a minute to stuff my penis back in my shorts.

--BREAK BREAK BREAK--

We eat the salad. My dad tossing jokes, causing us all to laugh.

I can say with certainty, the salad is the bestI've ever had, especially the cucumbers, which come coated with my stepmom'sspecial recipe. I think dad's enjoying it too.