Chapter 4

After breakfast, my dad left for work. Before leaving, he said he would be late today and we shouldn't wait for him for dinner. He also reminded me to take it easy on the Audi. It still needs to be broken in.

I help Rosie with the dishes, by placing them on the dishrack as she hands them to me.

She stops scrubbing and looks my way. She seems to be debating something, deep in thought, "Leo, whenever your dad's away, I want you to refer to me as wench. As long as I live in this house with this luxury lifestyle, I am you servant. And allow me to remind you, I will do anything you ask of me. I may be taking advantage, but I do respect money and the hard work it takes to get it. So trust in me that I'm more than just taking care of your father. He makes me do some nasty shit in bed. And you, well, I'll do what you request as long as I live this simple life for many years to come."

I think of a command, just to try it out, "Bend over" she bends over, it's quick and unexpected, like a puppet. For a second, I feel dumb and ashamed, but then she smiles back at me, and I become brave. With a solid palm, I smack her butt.

"Stand up" she takes my command, and makes it come to fruition immediately. I don't know what to think right now, is she really my servant. Well, obviously not, in terms of having someone as ownership. But as long as she's getting this lifestyle, she is under contract in the most basic form of understanding.

Will she do anything I say, anything at all?

"Next time you tell me to do something, say wench while giving the command." Rosie says.

"Oh yeah, I forgot" I say stupidly.

"It's okay, Leo," She says unconcerned, "just don't fucking forget again." And like that, her voice changes in tone, but she does sound sexy using profanity. I keep my mouth shut as she looks to say something else. There is something strange about her, but nothing that frightens me. It's just her way of expressing herself that is bothersome at times.

"I have a large shipment of sex equipment coming in today. You will learn how to use them on me, understood?"

What the hell? I thought I was in control, not her. Now she's giving me commands? But I'm nervous and don't say anything.

My Adams apple struggles to take down a gulp. I feel baffled and confused, and almost ask her to repeat herself. "Yes, I understand" I want to fuck her right now. I don't care about Sex Equipment. Considering that she's my wench, I suppose that I could start fucking her right now, no questions asked.

All I have to do is give the command to undress. Hell, maybe I will, but with some sexy clothes would be better. All men like seeing a woman in something short and tight.

I act tough as I command, "Listen here, wench. I want you to change into some lingerie, right now!" She runs upstairs. It felt good saying that. And it felt better seeing her run at my voice. She's my servant. My stepmom is my damn wench, and she'll do anything I ask of her. This is ridiculous, what if my father catches me one day. He has never laid hands on me, but his size is intimidating, and I don't think I could last a second standing against him. This woman is his and is powered with his money. I don't make shit for a living and here I am taking advantage.

Should I be doing this?

With haste, she comes back in minutes, down the steps. Her body displays a bra, or at least the remnants of a bra. Her nipples, round and perky, come out through apertures. Mimicking the cutouts on her bra, the same can be seen on her panties, pussy exposed through a cutout.

Blood surges through my cock as she steps down the staircase gracefully. "Pull-out your cock, Leo." She says loud and clear. And once more she giving me commands.