peter parker ⋆ tom holland [2]

imagine: making peter laugh

"and then they're all standing there, like, 'what is going on?' and his stomach keeps sort of moving," you ramble, "and then, boom! alien pops right out and the crew starts screaming and there's blood everywhere and this little thing is screeching like a guinea pig, right?"
peter can't help himself from chuckling. it comes out suddenly and then he's actually wheezing; holding onto his side as his eye screw shut.
"i- peter, are you laughing at me?"
"no, no," he says almost gasping, and then, "okay, yeah. i'm laughing at you. you know i've seen 'alien', right?"
"oh,"
peter chuckles again and this time you let out a little laugh.
"my bad." you smile.
"i don't mind. i like hearing you talk. it makes this all the more better." peter looks out from the rooftop.
he was needed on a mission as spider-man and your apartment happened to be the spot he was keeping watch at. so, of course, you offered to stay with him.
peter presses his fingers to his ear as his eyebrows furrow and then he nods.
"you've got to go?" you ask.
"yeah," peter says, standing up, "but thanks for staying with me. i'll see you later."
then he leans forward and kisses your cheek and you almost screech like the alien you had described. peter flashes you a quick, adorable smile and then he jumps off the side of the building and, when he's gone, you finally let out that little screech of yours.

⋆⋆⋆

GIF CREDIT: @/mcufam on Tumblr

Requested by: YRJamsie