Chapter 1

I woke up feeling really cold and really sick. I expected to roll over on my bed but my arm couldn't move. I started to panic I finally opened my eyes and saw that I was In a basement that wasn't mine. The floor that I was on was cold and damp. I saw what looked like a baby monitor in the corner the red light was constantly blinking. Which increased the pain from my headache from my hang over. I heard footsteps and my heart started to go a mile a minute. I don't deserve to die yet I just graduated yesterday. The footsteps got closer and I just watched the stairs at least some light would be getting in I hated the dark it was just not fun to sit in the dark. Finally someone came down the stairs and it was a woman she was pretty but she looked taller than me too which wasn't hard. I am only 5'5. She approached me after pulling a chair from the corner she sat right in front of me.

" How are you today." I asked not realizing how dehydrated I was until now

" I'm better now Baby Boy." She said her voice almost soothing me if I wasn't stuck In her basement

I nodded and I decided to ignore the last part of her sentence because I didn't want to talk to the person who kidnapped me. She continued to sit in front of me not saying anything. So I decided to ask the reasonable question.

" So are you gonna let me go or.....?" I questioned

" No." She bluntly replied

"Whyyyy?" I started to whine

" Because Your mine now. " She sounded bored as she answered my question as if it was normal

" But I'm Hungryyy." I continued to whine

She stood up and walked over to me unlocking the handcuffs that held my hand. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs like I was a child. She led me to the kitchen still holding my hand. She sat me down in a chair at the island. She made me waffles and sat down next to me. As I ate my waffles she watched me.

When I was done she took me to the living room and made me sit on the couch. She sat on the chair across from me.

" Ok not to me rude but, remind me again why I am here." I asked

" I want you to be my Baby Boy." She made me sound like I was slow

" No." I replied

She rolled her eyes

" That's not your choice." She responded

" Jerk" I mumbled under my breath

" Care to repeat that?" She snapped

After that she explained MDLB and how she was now apparently my caregiver or dominant and how I'm supposed to obey her or something. She said that I lived here and she could punish me and reward me.

" But I said no." I complained

" Do you want a punishment." She growled

I shook my head and continued to let her talk. She went more in depth about certain things.

" Now we are going to go over the rules." She sounded like I should know this already.

Rule 1: No Back talking or Sassing me

Rule 2: Don't tell Mommy know unless there is an absolute problem

Rule 3: No swearing you have no reason to

Rule 4: Eat at least 2 meals a day

Rule 5: Always use your manners

Rule 6: Always address me as Mommy

Rule 7: Bedtime is 11:30

Rule 8: Don't Lie to Mommy

Rule 9: Never Run from Mommy