Chapter 7

I woke up with Mommy but something felt different. I looked down and I realized that my hands were in mittens and my feet were in booties and I was wearing another dumb onsie. I looked at Mommy and she was beginning to wake up she looked at me and she smiled.

" Mommy get these off." I demand as I shove my hands into her face.

" But you look so adorable." She cooed at me not even trying to make an effort to help me.

" No No No No please I dont want them." I whined and I shoved my hands into her face again. She got out of bed and she took me to the bathroom and she brushed our teeth still not helping me escape the mittens or even the onesie. We had made a promise and I wouldnt have to wear this. She carried me downstairs I kicked and screamed at her the while time she carried me downstairs. She set me on the couch and she sat right next to me.

" Baby please can you let me do this for one day." She begs and I shake my head.

" I wont punish you for throwing a temper tantrum or telling me no without a reason." She added and I though about that. It was at least 40 hits if I let her spank me. So i agreed like a weakilng.

" ok." I whispered I told her and she smiled really wide but I died a little inside. She ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle and a pacifier and then she grabbed a throw off the couch.

" You can't swaddle me I'm a grown man." I told her as I moved away. She rolled her eyes.

" I can swaddle you and I will." She said as she did in less than 10 minutes and I was trapped. I began to think she is taking this way to far but I didn't want to get punished so this is really the only option. I tried to move but surprisingly she was able to wrap me tight enough. As I was struggling she managed to put the bottle into my mouth and she began to feed me. Halfway through I decided to just stop drinking and that made me choke and so that was a whole new experience.  After me dying Mommy still wouldnt let me go so I tried to roll off the couch and I ended up falling and getting stuck so Mommy was mad at me now. I was currently sucking on my pacifier when Mommy got a call and she left the house leaving me alone on the couch where I couldn't even move. I sighed and I waited for what felt like an eternity before she came back.

" Mommy can I be done now." I ask quietly and politely but she says no. I was good all day and now I just wanted to be done but now whe wont stop. You cant just kidnap someone and then swaddle them like they are a baby like what are you, a psychopath. I continued to whine and roll around but Mommy didnt seem fazed.

" Mommy please I don wan tis no more." I said and when I heard it it was weird to was like I was actually slipping like she talked about before.

" But isnt it fun?" She pouted and hugged me tighter. I pouted more and I shook my head.

" Party Pooper." She mumbled as she unwrapped me. I cheered and he rolled her eyes and she glared at me as I stretched. I felt bad but it felt good to be free.

" sorry mommy." I told her as I pecked her on the cheek. Her eyes widened but she didnt say anything about it. It was around 10 and Mommy usually makes me go to bed at around 11 so I was kinda tired. I layed my head on Mommys thigh until I was way too tired.

" me go ni ni mommy." I whisper and she kisses me on the cheek. That was the last thing I remembered before sleep consumed me.