Chapter 4

I woke up I footsie pajama's this time it wasn't as bad as I a onesie and the design was a cow so that was a plus. I realized I was in a bed all alone so Mommy must be downstairs. I walked downstairs and I saw Mommy cooking in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and I sat down at the island and I watched her cook. She finally turns around and she see's me.

" Good Morning prince." She greets me

" Good morning." I replied

" Good Morning what?" She asked expectantly

" Good Morning Mommy." I mumbled back

She kisses me on the cheek and sets a plate down in front of me. It was 2 pancakes and some fruit with 1 piece of bacon.

" Mommy I'm not hungry." I say and I push the plate away

" Yes eat something." She says while sitting down next to me

" No." I reply

" Strike one, 3 strikes a punishment." She says and pushes the plate back towards me

I huff and mumble under my breath and I start to eat. I eat half the plate before Mommy lets me be done I feel like I am gonna throw up. I went to go to the living room until Mommy hands me a pill and I bottle of water.

" I don't know what this is." I say

" Just take it." she says like she didn't hand me a random pill

" No." I go to set the bottle down and throw the pill away before Mommy says

" Strike 2 if you don't take it." She sounded upset

I quickly take the pill and I start to glare at my Mommy. She carries me to living room and that's when I start to fell weird. I start to suck on my thumb out of nowhere. Its feels like a tsunami of foreign feelings hit me. Mommy sets me on the couch and then she grabs a pacifier from the kitchen rack. She comes back with a rainbow pacifier she sticks it into my mouth before I could protest. I start to realize what the pill was for,it was a regressor because I wouldn't do it myself.

" Mommy no more," I manage to get out

" We will see Prince." She says

I get off the couch and I try to walk but I fall to the floor and I'm not gonna lie it hurt like hell. I decided to pencil roll to my play room and It was successful in every aspect. I heard Mommy's footsteps but I locked the door. I heard her bang on the door but I didn't unlock it. I started to color with some color pencils and I started to draw Mommy. It was decent considering the fact that I was partially mentally and physically impaired.

" Matteo I swear. " She yelled at me. But I didn't even try to unlock the door and I continued to draw. She finally opened the door and she was fuming.

" You finally decided to join me." I said my voice full of sarcasm. I roll my eyes as she snatches me from my chair. She carries me to the couch and she seems upset so I add fuel to the fire.

" Not my fault that you drugged me without my consent." I said as I tried to get off her lap

" Strike 1." She says starting over. I start to move trying to get out of her lap. Finally I fall to the floor but she picks me back up

"Strike 2." She says as she places me in the corner of the couch. Mommy is watching Home Alone and scrolling through her phone.

I start to wiggle in the corner of the couch until I fall of and I once I fell of I rolled into my playroom and I went back to drawing leaving the door wide open. Mommy storms into the room surprised when she see's me coloring. She grabs me and she carries me to the kitchen table. I sit down and I wait for her to say something.

" Mommy." I say realizing that the stool was too high for me to jump off of.

" Baby do you want a punishment?" She asked as she started to prepare a bottle

" No Mommy." I said

" So why do you keep running off?" She asked as she stuck the bottle in the boiling water

" Because first you drugged me which affected my walking abilities, I cant control my emotions, I also cant draw like I can usually. Secondly you didn't even tell me what the pill was you just threatened me to take it. Third you didn't even ask for me to open the door you just yelled at me and then you burst through the door and then you took me form my drawing." I said huffing at the end of my rant

" Well you wouldn't regress in the first place so I had to resort to my last option. Also you abuse your walking privileges and the fact that I care about how you feel. I never gave you permission to lock any doors and you can't run away from your Mommy. Also if you wanted to draw I would've let you go to go to your playroom and color." She ranted as well.

She handed me my bottle and I slowly drank it. She picked my up and carried me back into the living room. Shrek was playing on the TV and my crush was on right now it was Lord Farquaad and he was hot as fuck. I turned back around and I continued to drink my bottle. I started to get bored and Mommy wasn't paying any attention to me so I decided to roll back to my playroom. I started to roll and Mommy watched me roll all the way to my playroom because I refused to crawl.

I arrived in my playroom and I grabbed a stuffed animal which happened to be a turtle with dark blue eyes and a intricate stitched patterns on the green shell. I grabbed the turtle and I rolled back into the living room where Mommy was waiting.

" Why didn't you ask." She asked while she watched me get on the couch. I just shrugged and I started to play with my new stuffie.

" Mommy has the pill worn off." I asked tossing the turtle in the air. She nodded and I went to stand up but I fell yet again.

" Slowly." She warned as she watched me get back up. After an hour I could walk normally and even run which mommy didn't like. It was also getting late and Mommy wanted me to eat before bed. She called me into the kitchen and when I sat down she set a plate off chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese. I shook my head and I pushed the plate away.

" Eat baby." She asked nicely as she sat down and she began to eat.

" No thank you mommy." I said yet again

" Punishment time." She said as she wiped her mouth and hands and she went to pick me up.

" Nooooo Mommy I will eat." I said pouting. She again made me eat half the plate before she gave me a bottle. I usually didn't eat much so this made me feel sort of sick. An hour had passed and it was about 10:00 and Mommy started to carry me to my nursery.

" No mommy." I said half asleep as she went to place me in the crib. She ignored me and she went to place me in the crib again

" I sweep with yous mommy." I said even more tired. She left the room turning off the lights and she carried me upstairs and when we got into the room she set me down on the bed. She turned off thhe lamp and she got under the covers. I passed out.