『c h a J u n H o』 Fireworks

Y/N's POV

Stepping out of the plane and I am know breathing the same air as my K-POP idols. I walking to the baggage carousel to get my luggage. I had to pack light since I'm only staying here for a week. I stood there like I was the only one waiting for their stuff. And after a few luggages, mine was finally there.

I walked to the main exit of the airport and waited for my online friend. One of the reasons why I'm here, it's because it has been two years since me and him have been talking through Discord. Well you see, when I was scrolling down through one of the groups and I accidentally friended him, so like we began chatting. Basically the whole story.

I was waiting until one small familiar figure went up to me. "Y/N?" he asked "Suhwan no way" I was in shock "Yes way". We both hugged each other like childhood friends. It was a little hard to hug him since he was kind of small but I can work with it. He drove me to my hotel and then placed my stuff.

He then surprised me tickets to K-POP Artist Festival one of the k-pop festivals. I completely praised him and he also got SBS Super concert. Damn this man is rich. When I was unpacking he placed something on my bed and it was backstage IDs. "Bro wait Suhwan you can't be wasting money on me" I told him because at this point he might be broke after this all. "Nah I'm not I just got these tickets for free" he told me calmly. "WHAT? WHERE? HOW? WHY?" I quickly said. "I'm a trainee in Independent not big company but it's fine, my CEO had extras so he gave it to me" he explained. "WAHH You never told me" I said in surprise and we just both laughed.

---

Me and Suhwan have been going to restaurants since this is a travelling thing so why not. We went to obviously Samgyeopsal because this is korea. We also went to YG Republique and more. It was fun like a mukbang day but we had to go to K-POP Artist Festival later night. So we both parted ways to prepare for tonight.

---

I got back to the hotel I'm staying in safely and prepared. I scattered my clothes and finally picked something nice for a concert. I wore a black cropped hoodie, black jeans and black and white vans. For my bag obviously a body bag with everything I need. I grabbed my AB6IX Lightstick that made me cry since Wanna One disbanded but I support everyone there.

---

Me and Suhwan met in one of the cafes near my hotel since I'm not familiar with korea that much. "Hey are you ready?" He asked and I raised my lightstick "AB6IX!!" I shouted I don't care how dumb I look like.

---

After taking the subway we finally arrived. We obviously took the other side since we had backstage IDs. We were gladly accepted by the staffs and I wanted to go to AB6IX but I was like "Suhwan I don't want to be a crazy fan girl going to their ro--" I explained but I was interrupted by AB6IX Woong pass by. "Suhwan kill me now my bias just passed" I said and Suhwan playfully punched me on my right arm. Me and Suhwan parted ways 'cuz he was going to one of his friends and I wanted to go check the stage.

---

I was behind the stage admiring the fact Golden Child is rehearsing their latest comeback '그러다 봄' one of my favorite songs at the moment. I was watching them then suddenly they pass by going down the stage. I was trying to hide myself but someone tapped my shoulder. I didn't know them that well so I can't visualize them just yet. "Uhm Hey I saw you watching us from backstage. And you don't look like a staff since you have backstage ID. I was gonna invite you to our room if you would like that" he said. I quickly hide my AB6IX lightstick thinking that he would be hurt. "Aish It's fine I'll introduce AB6IX to you later I'm friends with one of them Choi Bomin you can call me Bomin" he introduced. HE'S GONNA INTRODUCE ME TO AB6IX I CAN'T PROCESS RIGHT NOW. "Ah it's fine don't bother them and I'm actually a fan but not fully Choi Y/N" I explained. He gladly smiles and he offers to follow him. He was actually cute.