X1 (1K Special)

Y/N's POV

I was walking with my group of friends. Apperantely I was the only girl and they all were succesful. They all were in different Korean Entertainments, but what happened to me. Well I was in one but I quit. I feared of being judged and being not good enough. If I debuted I might not even get it for a year. "Hey Y/N why'd you have to quit, now I don't have a buddy" Eunsang said. "Hehe Sorry" I said sadly. It was all over school. But I didn't care. Being a trainee was already hard. Your being forced to do something in that world but in this world we are free but not everything is free. I sighed people were looking at us. "I'm sorry for causing to much trouble" I said. "No Y/N your not causing any trouble you'll still be our Y/N no matter what" I heard Seungwoo said. I smiled. He always had a way to cheer me up.

About a month later there was this show called 'PRODUCE X 101'. Our group chat began screaming. All 11 of them were going.

Me: GOOD LUCK GUYS IM CHEERING YOU ON

I replied. I quickly turned off my phone and took a nap.

3rd POV

Y/N took a nap and all 11 boys were so worried about her. She was like a sister to them. All 11 of them was signed up for the show and couldn't reject the chance. It was once in a lifetime.

Seungwoo, Seungyoun, Wooseok, Minhee, Dongpyo, Hangyul, Dohyun, Eunsang, Hyeongjun and Junho were all in Yohan's house. Thinking of a plan to make Y/N happy. "This is my fault if I didn't push her so hard she wouldn't quit" Eunsang said. "Yah No one is going to blame there selves and others it's nobody's fault" Seungwoo protested. Seungwoo was like the leader of them since he is the eldest. "Sweetie don't get mad you know how kids are" his boyfriend Seungyoun said. Everyone in the room 'Eww'-ed. The two lovebirds were together for 2 years and they haven't stopped. They can even hold a long distance relationship. "Ok ok lovebirds stop it will you let's just get this over with" Yohan said. Yohan was the most talented and the most handsome in the group of friends says the people. He always had a crush Y/N but Y/N said didn't want a relationship. Yohan just wants Y/N to be happy. "How 'bout we try to debut in the show" Dohyun said. "Omoo that's right" Hangyul pointed out. "That's why people call you Genius" Minhee said making a face. "What's back up if we don't debut?" Seungwoo asked. "Well we don't have to worry about that because we can do it" Dohyun said with joy. "FLY HIGH!" They all chanted.

And then the show started. Y/N supported them all the way. She created 11 accounts so all of them were voted equally. She hoped that all of them debut and not be like her. She doesnt want the boys to be all depressed.

Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks and Months went by. Finally the day came. Y/N came to 'PRODUCE X 101' 's last stage. She hoped for goodluck to all of them but especially to the boys.

The time finally came and they were about to announce the rankings.

10-Kang Minhee
9-Cha Junho
8-Nam Dohyun
7-Lee Hangyul
6-Son Dongpyo
5-Cho Seungyoun
4-Song Hyeongjun
3-Han Seungwoo
2-Kim Wooseok
1-Kim Yohan

Y/N screamed but there was only one spot left Ranking X. She really wished that it was Eunsang. "LEE EUNSANG LEE EUNSANG" Y/N shouted. "Ranking X... LEE EUNSANG" Lee Dongwok shouted. Y/n jumped with joy. She was happy for my boys. "Thank you to all who voted for us and especially to our friend Y/N we wanted to make her proud by debuting and here we are!" They all said proudly. Y/N shed in tears. They did everything to make her proud.

———-

Sorry if its short this is 1k special and i hope you guys like it. X1 is my everything right now. I really hope they dont disband. Or else i'll be shedding in tears.
THANK YOU FOR 1K guys.

"FLY HIGH X1"

~songg_ signing out~