『s o n g H y e o n g J u n 』Starship

Hyeongjun's POV

*Flashback*

I was playing with my best friend who was my crush and I was only 9 that time and she was 8. "Hyeongjun hyung here you go" she gave me a Starship shaped plushie every single day we meet. She said A starship plushie since when she looks at my eyes it reminds her of the stars.

---

"Hyeongjun hyung I have to leave to study in another country PLease don't forget me" she said giving me a different Starship plushie. "I would never forget you" I hugged her. I cried a lot when I got home.

That was when I was 13...

*Reality*

Now I'm 18 and she sends me different kinds of Starship plushies even though she's far away. She also placed letters from her. I miss her it's been six years and I want to see her. I'm like a lonely star who has no friends since I was now homeschool.

---

It was my birthday the next day and no delivery came in my house. I thought of she forgetting me already. And I cried a lot. My mom always told me when I was little I cried a lot and I guess it was true...

---

The next day I heard a knock on my door. Hoping it was package from Y/N. I opened the door and nothing again only bills. When I was about to close the door someone stopped it. I actually got scared. I looked behind to face the person and it was a girl. "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HYEONGJUN I wasn't able to come yesterday since my flight got delayed" she gave me a Starship plushie. I dropped all the mail and immediately hugged her. "I miss you so much!" I said and continued "I feel so happy again". "I miss you too" she told me. I cried again. "Yah Hyeongjun hyung your gonna make me cry please stop" she said while whipping away my tears.

"Eomma Y/N is here" I shouted. "Y/N!" my mom shouted. "Auntie!" she said and gave her a hug. "You've grown so beautiful good thing your back Hyeongjun kept crying" my mom explained. "Yah!" I said with my cheeks burning.

Me and Y/N have been talking all day since she has to leave tomorrow which made me really sad again. We tried to catch up with a lot of stuff but time passed by so quickly.

---

"I guess that's good bye then" she said. My tears started to roll down my cheeks and Y/N gladly wipes it. "I'll be back don't worry" she told me. I pulled her into a big hug. "Promise me when you come back you'll stay" I said. "My next visit is next year because that's where I end senior high so I promise" Y/N said and continued with a "And I'll be all yours". My heart literally exploded. Did we have the same feeling in mind?

She said her last good bye and she left. One more year Hyeongjun you can do it.

---

*Time skips to a year*

It's been a year and Y/N only send me starships once a week which was unusual since she would send everyday. Maybe she's busy but she's coming today because of course I count. I kept waiting and waiting and waiting. Until finally the doorbell rang. I opened the door but Y/N wasn't there it was a box. I opened it and it had Black starship and a letter saying.

Dear Hyeongjun my love,

Your probably reading this. This is actually a good bye letter since I passed away. I wrote this years ago when I fell for you and my heart only belongs to you. Hyeongjun I'm sorry that my life ended and I don't know why? I love you and always will... Don't Forget me.

Sign,

Your Love

Song(ihope) Y/N

I cried there was another letter below it saying.

Dear Hyeongjun,

This is Y/N's mother Y/N passed away because of the lung cancer when she was here in New York we rushed her to the hospital but it was to late. I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you. Since Y/N told me when she dies and you don't know keep it for a year so that you won't worry about her here in the states. I'm so sorry Hyeongjun.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Lee

I cried that night. Y/N was gone a year ago and I didn't even care to notice what was happening. I was that dumb to think she's still alive. I wish I could've done more.

------

Hey guys (i'll be using filipino language 'cuz why not) so yun nga sorry na okay. Sorry na kung sad nanaman because I'm not sure how to end a happy ending so sorry. So like suggest for happy stories so that I can write some more thank you! And please keep on reading and voting because it motivates me to write more THANK YOU! :)) and sorry if it's short... and it's Hyeongjun's POV something different naman

sorry that i couldn't upload for a really long time and sorry that i couldn't upload Kang Minhee Milk 2 toady because of school so maybe the kang minhee milk 2 will be uploaded next week:))

"FLY HIGH X1"

~songg_ signing out~