1

you're just too good to be true...

his footsteps get louder

 i can't take my eyes off you...

my breath stops

you'd be like heaven to touch...

i wanna hold you so much...

please wake up

at long last love has arrived

and I thank god I'm alive

breathe

you're just too good to be true

can't take my eyes off you

NOW

________________________________________________________________________________

18:04 Sunday, February 17, 2036                Hands of Seoul Hospital, [Adress],[ZIP]___________________

[ EXCERPT FROM JUNG KYUNG-SUN WORDS ABOUT NEW SONS BIRTH]

“My wife and I are filled with complete joy to be able to be the parents of our second child, a son. I have big plans for him, he will be great, beautiful and powerful. I know it. For now, the child should be free of responsibility until school, but we will try and prepare him for his hardships to come. He was born an abnormal, but that won't cause me or my wife, nor his older sister to love him any less, and we hope to prove that the abnormals are just as capable of success and peace-keeping. Our little bundle of joy will do great things, and his curses and disadvantages. We have come together and chose a name for him, he will grow up with the title of Jung Ho-Seok, as he is a gift given to us by life.”
 - SEOUL HOSPITAL CEO Jung Kyung-Sun

Chief executive officer of the most flourishing chain of medical and hospice corporations Jung Kyung-Sun and his wife, whose name is kept undisclosed for privacy and security, have successfully had their second child, a son, to keep their business and partnerships thriving. His second wife birthed a beautiful little boy, who they've chosen to raise under the wonderful and fitting name, Jung Ho-Seok. However, the C.E.O’s new addition to their family has caused many disagreements and shame to their name. The boy is an Abnormal. Many believe he is to end up like all the other Abnormals, despite successful Abnormals such as Actor Lee Min-Seok or Popular Idol Joy from Girl Group Red Velvet. These people are living proof that the abnormalities of these people can be used for good and help them lead above normal, in a good way, lives. Arguments have been sturring up, some saying that the child will cause the downfall of the corporation, others even suggesting that they even kill the child. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________
23  years later…

ABNORMAL (/abˈnôrməl/) NOUN/ADJECTIVE

1 ) Deviating from what is normal or usual, typically in a way that is undesirable or worrying.

2) A mutation during embryo often believed caused by a curse of a witch or a blessing of a goddess that gifts a person with extreme and superior abilities, enhanced features, and in some cases multiple abnormal senses and abilities

______________

Jimin shoves his hands in his pocket and pulls out something balled up in his fist tightly. A little smirk spreads across his face as he reaches for my arm and forces some small cloth into my hands. The material is familiar, lace.

“You forgot this at my place last weekend. I found it after you left and thought you might want it back, even though I wish I wish I could have kept it.” he winks and starts walking off to the Clinic. I open my hands open and see some old wadded up panties from not even me, but some other chick. I would know if a pair of my, especially the nice ones, undergarments were missing. This idiot can even remember what was mine and what were others. I only intentionally leave things places if I want something more later on. And Jimin is definitely not one of those people; I can get whatever I want from him at any time.