𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭-𝘗𝘵. 2

On one particular day, I felt very alone. I really wanted to see Changbin, I missed when he talked to me.

On this day, I felt my legs move, and soon my arms. I got up and began walking, despite feeling as wobbly as the rotting wood of the house I resided in. I could breathe, feel, and do things that wasn't just singing.

   This felt so strange, so different, but amazing. Immediately I thought of the one thing I always wanted to do; see Changbin again.

  Even if he left me, I still loved him.

  With careful steps I exited the decaying house, slightly afraid of what was to come as my "life" started in the house and never went beyond it. I couldn't fathom the realization that I was now in the real world- it was almost overwhelming.

  My eyes laid upon a beautiful yard filled with wildflowers, overgrown grass, and vines growing up the sides of the aging building.

  The grass was so overgrown, I almost didn't notice something sticking out from it. I walked up to it, and realized it was a tombstone.

  I knew what a tombstone was, it's a signal that a person is lying deceased beneath the grass.

Seo Changbin,
  1840-1890

  I didn't know what year it was, but I do know he lived for many years after he put me away. For as much as I know, it may have been years since he passed. I stayed down there for so long... I didn't get to see him for so many years until he left the world.

  Did he care about me? Did he actually want me to sing, or was I just trying to get his attention? Did Changbin even think I was singing for him?

  I am finally able to show Changbin that I love him, but now he's gone...

All because I am a doll.

Confused? Because i am too! But hey that's kinda the point i guess

   Update from 7/18/21, the good intent really was there but only If I executed this as an actual story,,, maybe I would be satisfied,,,,,,