Four

"Well well well. Look whose the one who late now. Chaeng, remember yesterday there's this specific maniac scolding us not to be late? I wonder who that is?" Momo said sarcastically. Chaeyoung just stood there looking at the two older one. Jeongyeon just rolls her eyes. "I overslept okay. Don't be a bitch about it." Momo wanted to counter back to annoyed Jeongyeon more but then Chaeyoung speak up, "guys stop. If y'all won't stop bickering now we really gonna missed our flight. Come on let's go chop chop!" Chaeyoung shooing her two unnies that still throwing each other death glares. The three stooges was walking silently through the departure hall. The airport is not really crowded that day but somehow Jeongyeon still managed to bumped her shoulder with someone. Jeongyeon swayed a little and when she's about look at the person to apologize, Chaeyoung dragged her away fastening their steps since their flight announces for a last call. "Sorry!" Jeongyeon shouted. She saw a glimpse of that person but the familiar figure just wave it off with her back facing the blonde, dragging a small size luggage wearing a stewardess uniforms.

The flight took 11 hours to reach Athens International Airport. Jeongyeon, Momo and Chaeyoung was exhausted. All they can think about right now is a comfy bed and a fluffy blanket to cuddle with. The three walks lazily dragging their luggage towards the airport main entrance to see Momo's name on a signboard holding up a by a middle age man indicating him as their chauffeur to the hotel. After half an hour drive from the airport, they arrived at their hotel that Momo booked and let me tell you guys the hotel is luxurious. "Woah." Chaeyoung can't help but awed. "King George. Are you sure we are staying here unnie? this looks expensive!" Chaeyoung added. "Don't worry about it Chaeng. I got us covered." Momo assures the cub. Momo had them booked separate rooms. Jeongyeon didn't comment anything except a 'thank God' escaped her mouth while Chaeyoung tried to rooming with Jeongyeon, Momo told her that the damage has been done. Chaeyoung just obeyed the older one.

The first day there, the three spend all day sleeping because of jet lagged. They rarely had long flights considering Jeongyeon and Momo's business deals usually revolves around their home country. It's their dads that always out with the international dealings. For Chaeyoung, well Chaeyoung doesn't really travel. She can afford herself but her times mostly consumed by her being artsy and creative inside her studio. Chaeyoung can just went outside her house, snapping a picture of a drain and turn it into a piece of art that falls from the heavens. The next day, the three best friends planned to roam around the city for a sight seeing. "What a complete change of fresh air!" Chaeyoung open her arms widely while closing her eyes facing the sun that was just about to rise. "Wish I could travel around the world on full time, or at least go on a vacation once a year." Chaeyoung added. "Don't be dramatic Chaeng. We went to Hawai last year remember?" Momo recalls. "That doesn't count since you almost had me dying unnie!" Chaeyoung furrow her eyebrows turning her head looking at Momo. Jeongyeon and Momo laughed at the cub. "I said I was sorry! and I saved your drowning ass Chaeng. Your beloved 'hyung' right here" pointing at Jeongyeon "didn't even do anything as if she'd ready to surrender your life to the sea already that time." Momo banters, still couldn't stop laughing. "I did not cub I swear to god." Jeongyeon smack Momo's arm. "I was just shocked and suddenly forgot how to swim." Jeongyeon defends herself. "You guys are the worst. I don't know how am I still able to cope with the two of you." Chaeyoung uttered. "Because you love us that's why." Momo said smirking.

They went to the top-rated places in Athens. First stop is The Acropolis. Acropolis was the center of the ancient city and functioned as a citadel in its protected hilltop location. Super ancient. Jeongyeon thought. She took a few photos and at times Chaeyoung would take Jeongyeon photos with that as a background. Momo is nowhere to be seen. Probably kicking some rocks or trying to sniff around to find a food place. Then they continue their trip to Agora. Ruins of the ancient marketplace. They took a pleasant walk along the footpath that leads up the Agora Hill (Kolonos Agoraios). On the hilltop at 24 Andrianou Street is an awe-inspiring sight, the Temple of Hephaistos. The three buddies scattered all over the place to find the perfect spot for a picture. Jeongyeon was standing somewhere in awe. "Damn, what a view." She tell herself. "I know right." She heard someone said. Jeongyeon turn to look on her right side only to see a specific beauty standing beside her, looking far into the view in front of them. It's THE specific beauty. "Na-Nayeon?" Jeongyeon stuttered. "Hi." Nayeon replied, turning her head looking at Jeongyeon with a smile on her face. "Wha- how on earth are you here?" Jeongyeon asked the beauty. Still couldn't brain the current event. "I'm stalking you. I followed you from the very beginning." Nayeon replied with a serious face. Jeongyeon tense up. Jeongyeon back off a little and well, being a nervous-wreck that she is, Jeongyeon almost fell backwards and Nayeon reached for her arms and pulled Jeongyeon towards her. "You really need to stop doing that. Is this how we gonna continue meeting? me saving you everytime?" Nayeon teased. Jeongyeon didn't respond. "Relax. I'm kidding! oh my god!" Nayeon laughed, releasing the blonde from her arms. "Still processing? need another hug?" Nayeon continue teasing looking at the confused pair of eyes. There's suddenly a dead air between the two and Nayeon decided to break the silence. "Okay, this is awkward. I'm gonna go now-" "wait! wait! no please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I was just surprised to see you here." Nayeon was about to walk away but Jeongyeon grab her hand. Both of them stares at their hands. Jeongyeon let go of Nayeon hand and mutters a soft sorry. Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon realizing something the blonde uttered earlier. "You called me by my name earlier. How did you know my name?" Nayeon asked. "Ahh. That day you saved me in the grocery store? I heard the person who you ran to calling a name. So I guess that's your name?" Jeongyeon shrugged. She didn't even know what she's rambling about. She looks so innocent, Nayeon thought to herself. "Let me properly introduce myself, hi! I'm Nayeon. Im Na-yeon." Nayeon offers a handshake. Jeongyeon smile with the gesture. She accepts and introduce herself, "name's Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeong-yeon. Nice to properly meet you Ms. Im." Jeongyeon replied.

The two walk side by side enjoying each other's company. They had small talks about random stuff and didn't realize it's almost late in the evening. "Hey Jeongyeon, you can totally say no to this but, do you want to go to The Plaka? Its some neighborhood with great views at night. They have authentic Greek restaurants there and maybe we can grab a dinner?" Nayeon invite the short-haired blonde sounding a bit hesitant, worried she might got rejected. "Sure! but I gotta text my friends first. I forgot about those two human." Jeongyeon stated, started to text her friends letting them know where she's heading afterwards. "Oh my friends said they're somewhere around the neighborhood as well! wait a second, they left me here alone! those freaking punks." Jeongyeon nags. Nayeon just laughed lively. "Come on let's go. It's getting dark." Nayeon direct the taller one. "Please lead the way Ms. Im." Jeongyeon said, requesting the latter to walk first as she follows.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon went to one of the restaurant in Plaka. They choose to sit on the outside part of the restaurant to enjoy the view of the street. Jeongyeon can't get enough of the place, "I feel at ease. It must be nice to live here, so restful and- "welcoming". They both said the word at the same time. The two look at each other with smiles on their face. Then Nayeon prompt a question first, "so Jeongyeon, what do you do back home? if you don't mind me asking." Nayeon asked while sipping her tea. "I'm just a regular white-collar worker, nothing much. You know, typical business people. Its no fun to talk about, really." pffftt so much of a white-collar worker Yoo Jeongyeon, you're a freaking CEO of a global company for godsake! but she didn't have to know that, it's not important who I am. Jeongyeon monologue internally. "What about you Ms. Im? what do you do for a living?" Jeongyeon shot the same question back. "Oh ahm I-I am a bus conductor. Yeah a bus conductor." Nayeon answered. Well that's interesting, Jeongyeon thinks to herself. Not intending to ask more question about the other woman's job, so she's just respond with an "ahh I see". Both women continue eating until they are done with their dishes. A few minutes more chit chatting and finally decided to leave the restaurant. The short evening that they shared together ends very pleasantly.

"Sooo I guess this is where we parted ways?" Jeongyeon asked. "Yeah. But wait, how do you go back to the hotel?" Nayeon asked the blonde. "My friends will pick me up shortly. They are around this area, I think? don't worry I'll be fine. If they didn't come to pick me up I'll just sleep on the street then haha." Jeongyeon replied making the other woman chuckled. "Um Nayeon? ca-can I as-ask for your num-number?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at the ground with both of her hands kept in her coat pockets. Nayeon eyed the taller girl adorably. "You're so cute. Gimme your phone." Nayeon offers and Jeongyeon pass her phone without hesitation. "There." Nayeon handover it back to Jeongyeon. "Hit me up whenever. I gotta now. See you when I see you Yoo Jeongyeon." Nayeon walk away & wave Jeongyeon goodbyes. "I will Ms Im. I'll see you when I see you too." Jeongyeon felt contented. As soon as Nayeon disappeared from her sight, she slap her phone on her chest and look up to the sky. "God, if this angel was meant for me, please make it easier for me. But if she's not, fuck it I still want her and her only." Jeongyeon was praying in the middle of the empty street when Momo and Chaeyoung arrived in some rental car. "Yo Virgin Mary! get in! let's go." Momo shouted. The three went back to the hotel to call it a day.