Life as a commander

My POV:

I am not a magical girl myself, but I know a lot about them and assist them. I have been able to supply the girls with useful items that they would enhance with magic. I respect all of the magical girls and most of them also respect me. A girl named Madoka Kaname, as soon as we all gathered into this secret building two months before the war would visit every now and then. She seemed to get along with most of the magical girls and especially with a few of them. I noticed one of the girls, Homura, seemed to care a lot about Madoka-I mean, most of her friends do, but Homura, while rather cold, seems to really state it. Whenver Madoka's around, I hear her swearing she would protect Madoka no matter what happens. That she will never let her die. I think everyone else thought the same, but Homura would state that quite often. She's strange, but I like the way she acts. She's pretty calm and clever, and has a cool, serious attitude. 

She seems not to want to tell me something, as I said one day "You really do care about that girl Madoka. Have you known each other for a very long time." "Well, yes," she replied and walked away. Isn't that it?, I thought. But there was still something strangely interesting about her...

Anyways, now I am preparing the other girls. I checked on the younger girls. One of them named Nagisa Momoe was eating a piece of cheese. "Hello, Nagisa," I said to her, with a smile. She was quite childish most of the time, but that's normal for her age, I thought it was kind of cute. "Hello!", she said. "Will Mami come back soon?" I really wanted to take her along with Mami, but I wanted to leave the younger ones up to less dangerous missions closer to our secret base. "I think she will," I replied. "I miss Mami," she said, a bit sadly. "I know you do, and I'll call her to make sure she's safe," I assured the little girl. "Oh, okay, thanks!" She continued eating her cheese. I then checked on another young girl, Yuma. She was slightly younger than Nagisa, and like Nagisa and Mami, she seemed to be attached with Kyoko very much. Kyoko said Yuma reminded her of her little sister. Speaking of little sisters, there is a magical girl named Iroha Tamaki who's little sister was named Ui. They are both going to soon going to go on a mission. I heard she made her wish to cure her illness. Ui became a witch named Eve, but everyone rescued her. Shortly after, they battled Walpurgisnacht. And it was a success! Anyways, I was checking on Yuma. She asked if Kyoko was all right. I said I called and she was okay. 

Now, I decided to send one of the groups on a mission.