I'm Kirara Hikawa

(Kirara Hikawa is a magical girl OC I made, this is the only magical girl in this story that is owned by me instead of the creators of Madoka Magica)

Kirara's POV:

Is this the secret base?, I wondered. I sensed the magic of magical girls in there. I was going to spy on them. I gave a little chuckle. I knocked on the door. "Who are you?!", came a serious voice. "I can't let you in if I don't know who you are!" "I'm a magical girl, Kirara Hikawa," I said calmly. "I heard of the wars and I wanted to help you. I'm pretty late, right? It's because Mitakihara is rather far from where I come from. I finally arrived here. Please let me in!"  Someone opened the big doors. "Greetings,", I said. "Greetings, I am Commander Spitz, I usually don't go by my first name. So, fellow magical girl Kirara Hikawa, are you sure you're ready?", the commander said. "Yes!", I said confidently. "I am not a magical girl," she told me. "But I know a lot about them, I have been rescued by a group of magical girls when I wandered into a witch's barrier. I am born physically weak and I'm embarrassed to say, cowardly. But I was eccentric to learn about magic. I learnt a lot about magic, studying soul gems and grief seeds. When the war was announced, I decided to command the magical girls, with no magic powers, but with a great knowledge of them." "Ahem," I said. "Oh, sorry!", the commander stopped talking about how she learnt about magical girls. "You may go in. But please respect the others and our equipment!"I promised that I would and walked in. How was this commander so foolish? Haha, now it's easy to get my job done!

I looked around the rooms. I bumped into another magical girl. "Oh, hi!" she said. "Hello," I greeted her. "What's your name?", she asked. "Mine's Iroha Tamaki." "I'm Kirara Hikawa," I said. "What are you doing now?" "Looking for my sister, Ui. Speaking of her, she's the reason why I became a magical girl. To cure her illness." "That's really kind," I said. "I think you love her to bits, don't you?" "Yes, I do. Anyway I have to go. Bye!" "Bye," I said. As she walked off, I saw another, older magical girl with blue hair and eyes. I wasn't sure how she was feeling when she was looking at me. I ignored her and walked away. I saw Commander Spitz again. "Should i tell you about how this works?", she asked. "Sure," I said. "Can I trust you with this information? I don't know anything about you but your name. Let's start with a simple magical girl question.  What was your wish?" Inside, I was nervous. I would never be able to achieve my goal if I told her! "I wished for...a big delicious meal." I was quite hungry by the time I got here, I haven't had lunch and my breakfast wasn't much. "A big delicious meal?", the commander questioned. "Yes," I said. "My family couldn't afford any nice food, we'd only have two small meals a day...they were poor, you know?" "Well, okay, but couldn't you have wished you weren't poor? Never mind, I respect your wish. You can go along now. I'll tell you the information later." "Thank you," I said politely. Haha! I knew I was a good liar! But I'm starving now. I gotta go find the eating area. I walked around-oh I found it! I gotta continue my plans later, now I need some food!