Chapter 7

6th August 2007

I stood in front of Mr Zon's office.....Mr Tae Zon, to go serve my detention. He cancelled yesterday because he had some work, now I have to do my detention today after classes.

I was waiting for 10 minutes already, which felt like hours when I saw him walk towards me with his chocolate complexion and rough slightly beared cheeks, wearing a black shirt which made him appear badass.

He was way more taller than me, tatooted, and looked kind of handsome when he wasn't being scary. He was the definition of looks can be deceiving....a living contradiction. He looks soft as a house puppy but he could be as fierce as a lion.

When he saw me, his lips turned up into a small smile before it completely disappeared into a scowl.

"Get in." he said in a cold voice pushing the door in.

His office was spacious and full of books.

"If you're done looking around my office, I need you to summarise over there." He said pointing to a large bundle of papers on the table.

"All of that?" I asked raising my tone, unable to contain the shock I felt.

"Not all of them, I separated them already, just summarise each bundle according to the instruction on top of each."

Thank God it looked like it could be 30 or so sheets. Not an issue. I quickly cleared space on the table to work. I was so engrossed in the work I didn't even realise it's been hours and a sudden shout made me look up from the paperwork. Mr Zon had spilled coffee all over his shirt and he was unbuttoning it.

"Do you mind grabbing me a shirt from the cupboard over there?" He asked me while wiping the wetness from his torso.

I moved and opened the cupboard and one shirt really did catch my attention. It was a light shade of pink and I thought it would make him look cute and innocent. What am I thinking?! Snap out of it Beam!! I said to myself and turned to handover the shirt to him and what I saw really did take my breath away...he was shirtless and...God!! He has abs! Very attractive ones at that. You can also join a scorpion tattoo at his chest. I never thought that he will be this muscled. I couldn't lift my eyes.

"If you're finished looking at me you can give me the shirt and you can leave Beam," he said and I quickly lowered my gaze and placed the shirt on his outstretched hand and moved away even faster.

I couldn't breathe! What the hell happened in there?! Why did I lose all my ability to think? My thoughts were muddled. It's not like I am seeing a naked man for the first time in my life. But wait, did he call me Beam? Or was I too distracted that I heard it wrong....?