Chapter 14

Right now Beam is standing in front of Kit dorm knocking the door and asking him to open up. Kit opened the door and dragged him out.

"Hoi.. where are you taking me to?" Beam asked Kit trying to remove his hand from Kit's hold

"Let's go and have some fun na" Kit said to Beam trying to convince him.

"Why are you calling me if you wanna have some fun. You want to kill me. If Mr.zon knows it I am done for" Beam said trying to put some sense into his friend's thick brain.

"Oh come on its Friday night don't be such a worry wart. He will not notice. Anyway we going to a bar far away from here. All our friends are coming." Kit said still trying to convince the guy.

"To the bar? No no , I am not coming. I have a lot of things to do" Beam has never tasted alcohol in his life. Though he has worked in the bar and he was not OK with drinking now.

"Now days you act like a married person. To be a exact a wife and Mr.zon is your husband. All the time he is occupying you." Kit whined trying to imply that his friend is not spending time with him.

"Whose fault was it in the first place? It happened because of you. If you have read the notes that I gave you. I would not be in detention right now" Beam argued back with Kit .

"Okok... anger apart, let's just go" whatever Beam said Kit was not in the mood to listen to Beam. He just dragged Beam along with him.

"Nono....." Beam was protesting him but still Kit dragged him away anyway.

**
Beam and his friends were in the bar drinking. At first Beam was reluctant and he doesn't want to drink but as the time passes he starts to drink too. He wants to feel the intoxication once. Once he start to drink  One particular face was holding his entire attention. The more he drinks the more think about him. His chocolate skin. His smooth legs and those lips. It really drove him crazy. He was feeling horney and he was feeling hot. Those alcohol didn't help him at all. His cheeks were growing more pink.

He was completely wasted. Well it was just 3 pecks.

"Kiss me Tae" he said to the guy who was front of him.

Right now he was holding a stranger and begging him to kiss him.

"You look so cute. Do you know?" He asked the stranger. That person didn't say anything but just stared at Beam.

"You look so cute,chocolate and your skin are smooth and those lips. I want to suck it" he said locking his lips. Right now he was all over the man

"Why are you not touching me. Am I not attractive enough? Why are irritating me like him. He too doesn't touch me but make me hot again and again. Are you ignoring me because I am younger than you. I can serve you good" Beam and started groping the guy where ever his hands can reach.

"Please" Beam pleaded him. That was the breaking point. The stranger threw him over shoulder and smacking the Beam's round butt.