Project Kr and GK

??? POV

???1: We have managed to get some DNA of the king of heroes and are using it now sir how would you like us to proceed.

???2: Make sure he doesn't grow attitude.

???1; Yes sir

???3: So Project Golden King has begun has it let's see if it will have the power to destroy the league.

(Timeskip)

GK POV

There was finally a chance to escape this hellhole judging by the sounds just a floor up they had awoken Kr to deal with the Intruders. I wandered the halls making my way upstairs running into Kr walking away from where I assume the Intruders are.

Kr: What are you doing up here GK?

GK: Leaving this place for good so either get out of my way or we can see who will win.

Behind me golden portals appeared

GK: I refuse to be called the Golden King if I don't even know the world I will be ruling personally.

Kr: Fine let's go save the others first though.

I rolled my eyes following him through the halls eventually reaching a door where we heard screams of pain That is when Kr pounded on the door for a minute before tearing it apart and throwing it at the people in the room I decided to help by using blunt weapons just this once to disable our opposition but they were still going as fast as a bullet so who knows if some are still alive or not. They started talking to us but I quickly interjected as the youngest one broke out by himself.

GK: As much as I am sure you would all love to squabble we should focus on talking later and getting out off here now.

I saw Genomorphs approaching to capture us so I used the gat to start flinging as many weapons down the hall as possible clearing it as the rest finally got free.

GK: Finally now let's go it only gets harder from here.

???1: Hey I didn't see you doing anything Goldy so don't be so smug.

Kr: He kept the Genomorphs off us with his powers.

???1: Powers? Is he a telepath or something.

GK: No my powers are far more simple yet at the same time complicated for one such as yourself.

He paused as if going to retort but I had already walked off heading for the exit.

Timeskip

I sighed as we watched the good old doctor drink whatever project he was working on and as he started his monstrous transformation, Kr went to fight it both ending up in the lobby of the building I used the fate for as long as I could to try and defeat this beast but finally felt the energy start to leave my body as it hit me into the wall, I reached into the Gate to pull out one final weapon trying to find a weak point until the boy I learned was named Robin told me to start destroying the building's supports. I did as Instructed before joining with the rest to finish the fight using childish tricks to trip it into our trap as the last support was destroyed and the building crumbled on top of us

GK: this isn't how I imagined my day would end under a pile of rubble with nearly complete strangers.

KF: Welcome to the job.

I give a heavy sigh rubbing the bridge of my nose as Kr lifted the rubble off of us revealing the night sky to us and multiple approaching figures of the justice league when they landed the three who broke into Cadmus got a lecture before they addressed Kr and learned he was a clone of Superman, then they noticed me sitting on a few pieces of rubble.

Batman: and who is that?

GK: I am known as project Golden King I was made from the DNA of the king of heroes Gilgamesh.

They all stared at me in shock for a moment before Batman spoke.

Batman: we will figure out what to do with you later until then you are all in big trouble.

They continued their lecture until Kr spoke up that they can either let us do this again or to get out of our way that made me chuckle a bit before offering my own words.

GK: You are all interesting I wouldn't mind continuing to fight alongside you all.