Schooled

We were in the cave watching Wally and Kaldur'ahm play holographic air hockey, when Superboy returned a bit angry about something probably about his trip to Metropolis which doesn't surprise me given Superman being a stubborn idiot at times, I watched as he was about to leave when our newly named combat instructor Black Canary Megan training stopping Superboy from leaving.

Y/N: This will only end with him getting angry

I watched as Wally started class off getting his ass handed to him. And then she took on Superboy which only served to blinding him in his already bad mood until he gave up and was about to leave when Batman calls us to do a transfer of android pieces to Star Labs to be studied.

Timeskip

We started following the trucks splitting up in to two groups, group one was Kaldur, Wally, and Megan, and group two was Robin, Superboy, Ereshkigal, and me. Robin tried to make small talk with Superboy bit was shutdown and then we had robot monkeys attack our truck which led to the following events.

1. Superboy and Ereshkigal both humped off their bikes and on to the truck nearly crashing them into me.

2 Robin having to bail his because of that and me going off road for a moment.

3. Me using my powers to take out some of them before they got away.

4. Superboy leaving us behind and getting rid of his communicator.

Y/N: Well Robin that just went smashing didn't it so where are they heading given we haven't heard from the decoy trucks they knew where to look exactly.

Robin: Let me see if I can find anything. Ok they are converging at Gotham City.

Kaldur'ahm: That far south me and Megan won't be able to make it in time I'm sending Kid to meet up with you.

I felt someone else get on my bike looking behind me it was Ereshkigal.

Ereshkigal: Well we best not let him face this alone better get a move on Y/N.

Kaldur'ahm: GK you are not allowed to use your powers on it I fear what would happen if it had your abilities.

GK: No promises if I get pushed to that point besides all it would be is a poor imitation.

Timeskip

We approached a school with Robin and KF. Eventually, finding Superboy fighting Amazo in the gym. Amazo was tossing us around like we we just a warm up until Superboy went after Ivo forcing him to change Amazo's alpha priority to protect him until Superboy jumped in front of Amazo before it became physical again blowing up it's head as it fell back to the ground.

Y/N: You know we won't have to disassemble it if nothing remains.

Robin: No, our mission is to transport them to the labs.

Y/N: Fine, but if it comes back, I warned you.

With that, I tuned out of the group's idle chatter and went back to my book to read with a major question in mind how do I do these incantations?