Deteriorating

I started to stir finding out I was in a bed over hearing Batman talking to someone.

Batman: His cells are dying rapidly and there seems to be no form of healing no structural repair and every time he uses his powers it seems to become worse.

Red Tornado: Shall I inform the team of this?

Batman: No, we might be able to fix it but until then he can't leave the cave or go on missions with the rest.

RT: And if the team asks why he's not going to be able to join them?

Batman: We will say we are training his powers and running test to see his full capabilities.

Superman: That won't work forever they are going to find out eventually you know.

I closed my eyes trying to get more sleep and ignore the conversation succeeding only to find me standing in front of a throne with someone almost exactly the same sitting in it.

Gilgamesh: Ah my clone finally is able to speak with me and how disappointed I am at it's power then again this is expected you could never live up to my power your just a poor copy after all.

I was quiet for a bit still thinking about what I heard earlier.

Y/N: Not like that matters I will die soon anyways.

Gilgamesh: True you are dying maybe that is why you are a poor copy if you weren't at risk of dying it would be interesting to see how much you can do. Yes I have decided to help you with your little predicament.

Y/N: What do I need to do?

Gilgamesh: Follow my orders exactly, first make it to where Mesopotamia would be today specifically Uruk then take a trip to the underworld and try to convince Ereshkigal to give you more time from her godly powers of course I would be ready for a fight if Ishtar is around and notices you before you make it to the underworld, now wake up and get going.

I woke up to silence getting out of bed I look around finding RT in the central room focused on the map I tried to sneak passed to the teleporter but he heard me.

RT: Where do you think you are going?

Y/N: To Uruk in Mesopotamia.

RT: I have orders not to allow you to leave the cave for your own safety.

Y/N: I refuse to sit by and die when I know how to save myself.

RT: I cannot allow you to leave.

Y/N: Well you can either help me get to Mesopotamia or get out of my way because option three is I blast my way out and we both know that is a bad Idea.

I got into a position to fight when Red Tornado seemed to hold up a hand.

RT: You say you know how to possibly save yourself then as your caretaker ai shall assist you as best I can.

Y/N: Thank you RT now is there a location near Uruk?

RT: as far as I am aware the closest is possibly in Turkey.

Timeskip

I was with RT as we were heading to Uruk the sun was rising as RT received a call from the Cave specifically Batman trying to figure out where we were I told RT for his sake to return to the cave when we got close and I could handle the rest and return as soon as possible only to be told he would not do that and will be staying to help, which led to our current predicament an angry goddess chasing us through the skies before she shot us down with one good shot forcing us to the ground me and RT became sperated as the goddess continued to chase after me.

POV CHANGE (KALDUR'AHM)

We were in the cave with Batman who has informed us of Y/N's condition when we received contact from RT explaining what has happened.

Batman: The league will deal with the threat chasing Y/N while you all bring him back at any cost he doesn't have much time left.

Me: We will bring our friend back safe and sound.